By Anonymous - 07/12/2014 19:20 - Ireland - Galway

Today, while clearing stuff out of the basement, I found my ex-wife's old electronic diary device from the '90s. I found the charger, powered it up, and had soon read all about out she'd been cheating on me for almost half our marriage with the guy she's now married to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 619
You deserved it 3 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's better to find it now when she's your ex-wife rather than to have found it while you were still married to her. Regardless, that stinks OP. You're better off without her.

Comments

First comment. Does nobody else read FMLs anymore?

Sorry to hear OP. She was a bitch anyways. :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
SalsaVerdeDonut 22

It's probably an FML cause he might be paying her alimony or she got half of everything in the divorce. But it's an FML regardless cause she was a cheating bitch.

It's better to find it now when she's your ex-wife rather than to have found it while you were still married to her. Regardless, that stinks OP. You're better off without her.

Honestly, if my ex-wife had been sleeping with someone else I'd rather have found out during the marraige. That kind of evidence would make a HUGE difference in the divorce proceedings.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Because he could see why she would cheat on him? Also, if someone cheats, they deserve bad things to happen to them.

jbombdighetty 11

my ex thought that way. if she cheated it was my fault for finding out.

Sorry for not specifying, I meant Why read her diary followed by an unrelated things you don't wanna know because they're might've been other things. like "Youre bad in bed" or something.

Mortoli 30

Lol he probably either read to find dirty scoops or reminisce either way there was no reason not to read it either those or curiosity struck either way sry for your luck. I hope your ex and her new husband both cheat on each other in future that way they will know your pain.

Damn. Cheaters really don't deserve love imo. Fyl.

Why is this down rated? This was obviously a closed relationship with commitment and his ex was a cheating *****. She honestly doesn't deserve love since she gives it a bad name.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Like that reference? No? Okay?

Shout to the heart, and it's to late!

slayer447 17

48 - It's "shot through the heart", not "shout to the heart".

41, my guess is that everyone who downvoted me, is a cheater ;p

At least you aren't together anymore.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
PSYqualiac 17

She left it at his house for years. She also had the choice to take it during the divorce but chose not to. That's abandonment of property. It becomes his to do with as he pleases.

Some secrets are better left unrevealed, sorry OP, but when you read someone else's diary you're bound to find out something you wish you hadn't