By anonymous - 17/07/2012 04:54 - Canada - Boucherville

Today, while I was volunteering at the homeless shelter, one of them "accidentally" kissed me. It felt like my face was being sucked by a vacuum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 798
You deserved it 2 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GovernorGeneral 8

Everything's an accident nowadays.

Wait, a homeless guy kissed you and your biggest concern is that it wasn't a very good kiss!?

Comments

iliketomoveit123 10

Camping at the homeless shelter kind of deletes you from that database of sexy people.

GovernorGeneral 8

He wouldn't be at the homeless shelter if he was sexy. ( just assuming it was a male )

7 - No.. he wouldn't be at the homeless shelter if he had a home. Anti-sexiness has nothing to do with the fact that they are in the shelter.

iliketomoveit123 10

Exactly. So he could still be sexy. Lmao

1- that comment you made had me laughing it's the fact that you tried to be funny but failed at it xD

iliketomoveit123 10

Not really trying to be funny, but I'm happy you had a laugh.

Ohh then what was that comment all about are you just that stupid ??

iliketomoveit123 10

Nope I'm actually a smart person, believe it or not. I was simply asking a question. Just because you're homeless doesn't mean you can't be good looking.

OBVIOUSLY ! They weren't if its on FML -.-

iliketomoveit123 10

How do you know they put this on FML because the person was ugly? They could just be disappointed that a random stranger did this to them.

Has no one seen that YouTube remix of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It"? It's called "I'm sexy and I'm homeless".

UltimateGIRness 16

What is with people arguing these last few days? On the last fml a bunch of people argued about a guy profile pic.i mean seriously

Can you two stop the shameless flirting now? The sexual tension is so thick I can cut it. Take it to PMs and leave the rest of us out of it.

iliketomoveit123 10

I'm not flirting. I usually don't flirt with someone who calls me stupid with no reasoning.

I was joking. Would you rather I say "Will you two shut the **** up and stop the pointless arguing?" I was just trying to be polite. That's the last time I try THAT.

Iliketomoveit42. Way to prove your smart.... Not. Did anyone else notice she's blonde? Blonde joke! Don't thumb down!

Firstly, it's "you're" not "your" stupid, which makes you look like the stupid one here. Second, almost no one here appreciates blonde jokes. Third, if you ask to not get thumbed down, people are going to thumb down your comment. Especially if it is stupid like that one.

iliketomoveit123 10

I don't have to prove to you that I'm smart. Woohoo let's all make fun of blondes.

It would be nice if you knew how to use the spacebar.Blonds these days.

GovernorGeneral 8

Everything's an accident nowadays.

Just like the comment below yours.

BunchieRules 31

Like that kid who bug-zapped himself in a very bad place... typing that out made me cringe, but I had to mention it somewhere.

2) like when somebody accidentally gets pregnant. Yeah, you accidentally slipped into her ****** and jizzed.

76- you slipped into itover and over and over again...

dlcj22 11

What bum do u know is sexy wtf

There is a reply button. But even then, it should be used for legitimate replies. Not kids with no grammar abilities.

Oooh, I feel another pointless argument coming on! *grabs popcorn*

iliketomoveit123 10

Totally stole my popcorn comment! Lol

That reminds me, there's an argument about popcorn on a previous FML.. People on this site argue about everything.

iliketomoveit123 10

That's just how the world is.

Lol I've used that popcorn comment in many FMLs. Don't worry. We weren't the first, and we won't be the last!

dlcj22 11

Says the 17 year old kid who hasn't graduated high school

49: Not the world, just the Internet. So yeah… for some of us, the world. -_-

AClassActx3 7

Im sure its not that serious . & using an acronym is bad grammar now?

No, using "u" instead of "you" is bad grammar. And, you know, not using punctuation.

Listerinekiss_fml 7

Op just don't think about that creepy part of your volunteering and think about all the people you helped feed if anything the kiss was a minor setback

the_anti_hipster 7

Mmmm... Tastes like...Old leathery shoe?

Wait, a homeless guy kissed you and your biggest concern is that it wasn't a very good kiss!?

I think it was more the fact that it added to the disgusting-ness of it

nofearjenshere 12

The FML wouldn't have been as interesting without the whole, "sucked by a vacuum" part.

8- exactly what I was thinking, lol. I work in a jail and I would have run to the hospital for some tests, ew. These Hs (hepatitis, HIV) diseases are scary. All knowing that anybody can have anything, and that it's not because they are homeless that there are sick, the % is quite hight on my personal experience!

8: This is a double FML. OP is pissed about getting an unwanted kiss, and even more pissed that it wasn't any good.

I think she may have been saying that it wasn't an accident because of how hard he was sucking

jellycorn 13

Exactly how do you 'accidentally' kiss someone? It's pretty damn voluntary.

BunchieRules 31

Well... y'see, if you close your eyes while preparing to kiss someone, and they quickly replace themselves with someone else, you may experience a sensation similar to that of many romantic comedies, an accidental kiss from a stranger. Except it was you kissing them, which makes it even more awkward when you tell them it was an accident. But that's just one of the many theories, another involving a rubber chicken, which I will not explain in detail.

I have fallen into someone's lips face first. That's what you call an accidental kiss.

Do you not understand quotation marks??

Ah yes, nothing quite like a homeless Hoover to suck your face off...

Michael_92 20

Did you accidentally kick him in balls?

tylersign 11

I guess he thought your face needed a good cleaning.