A good excuse

By Anonymous - 21/11/2019 01:00

Today, my ex-girlfriend, who broke up with me because God said she couldn't have a boyfriend, started dating my friend... Who she always told me she didn't even like. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 270
You deserved it 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people will make up any kind of lie to justify their actions.

bl3ur0z3 17

Well, obviously God approves because she can't be led into temptation by somebody she doesn't like.

Comments

bl3ur0z3 17

Well, obviously God approves because she can't be led into temptation by somebody she doesn't like.

J15237 25

I hope you dropped the friend.

Some people will make up any kind of lie to justify their actions.

Remember the saying about protesting too much. Sometimes it’s actually true. My husband has friends I’m not a fan of. Unless if they are causing harm, I keep my mouth shut. Sorry you had to deal with that. There are more mature and trustworthy girls out there. Hopefully you won’t have to deal with many of this type before you find one of those.

I hate to break it to you but odds are she was seeing him long before you two broke up and disliking him was a handy cover to keep you from suspecting anything. When they decided to get more serious she dumped you. Hopefully you dump them. As he's your friend he absolutely betrayed you as much as she did.

God doesn't approve of boyfriends. He's okay with fvck buddies, though.

Sounds like god said she should date him and not you. What did you do to god?