Help wanted

By Anonymous - 16/05/2024 13:00 - United States - Ontario

Today, I'm 37 years-old. I work full time and make 20 dollars an hour. I live with my parents. I still cannot afford to move out and I'm completely broke. I keep overspending because I get anxious because I feel like a failure. I'm addicted to sugar and eat a pint of ice cream a day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 243
You deserved it 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should consider therapy. This situation is not going to fix itself.

TeaTimeAbyss 20

The economy is down the drain, but so is your chance of ever making it on your own if you keep up the spending habits.

Comments

TeaTimeAbyss 20

The economy is down the drain, but so is your chance of ever making it on your own if you keep up the spending habits.

You should consider therapy. This situation is not going to fix itself.

If you stop buying a pint of ice cream every day, you will probably have enough money to get your own place. And also have better skin, be in better shape and feel better about yourself. Only one person in this whole universe can make the decision to fix your life and that's the man in the mirror.

Start by just walking around the block once a day. You'll be surprised what that little endorphin injection will do to your mental state.

The solution seems very simple then: Stop the addiction and overspending. If you can it even for a while, you will get your motivation back because you're not a failure, but achieved something. Then, you'll also have the money to move out, or pay for therapy.