Let 'em in

By Muhd Hazrie - 05/08/2021 18:01

Today, my family decided that we should have our breakfast at a hawker centre, so I passed my house key to my sister as she carries a bag with her. After our meal, she said she was meeting her friend, so we went back home instead, only to realize that the door was locked and my sister had the key. FML
I agree, your life sucks 295
You deserved it 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** is a "hawker centre?" Is it wise to eat there? Did you and your family get diarrhea? Did the hawks peck at you and try to steal your food? We gotta know!

So, basically it's where you go to get diarrhea or eat covid-flavored bats? Seems unsanitary.

Comments

What the **** is a "hawker centre?" Is it wise to eat there? Did you and your family get diarrhea? Did the hawks peck at you and try to steal your food? We gotta know!

Marcella1016 31

No, you misunderstood. A “hawker” is one who hawks stolen goods. So someone is out there robbing anything from grocery stores to high-class restaurants to cans of beans from hobos. You never know what you’re going to get! And since this is a “centre” I imagine it’s flea market style - tons of hawkers hawking their wares as far as the eye can see! Any type of breakfast food you want - they got it! Good luck finding your sister and keys amid all that! Hope your hawked breakfast was worth it!

Marcella1016 31

Oh my holy wow I just looked it up and it’s basically exactly as I described 😂😂😂 Google a pic - OP will never find his sister in that market! “A hawker centre or cooked food centre is an open-air complex commonly found in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. They were built to provide a more sanitary alternative to mobile hawker carts and contain many stalls that sells different varieties of affordable meals. “

Are you ******* with me? There's a big market where all the goods are stolen?

So, basically it's where you go to get diarrhea or eat covid-flavored bats? Seems unsanitary.

Marcella1016 31

Actually the COVID is safer if you ingest it straight from the bat because it hasn’t had the 5G added yet. /s For anyone who could possibly take that seriously (and it’s unfortunate that there are many), that was a JOKE.

Marcella1016 31

“Are you ******* with me? There’s a market where all the goods are stolen?” Yeah it used to be called a “fencer’s market” but they got too many people coming in with requests for epees.

Curses, Marcella, foiled again! Touché!

No, its a place to eat though. I think you should check it up on Google...

I never look up anything that I'm completely unfamiliar with. I have PTSD after looking up Blue Waffle.