By mainlineloser - 28/11/2014 05:25 - United States - Narberth

Today, after Thanksgiving dinner, we all played Cards Against Humanity. On one round, I was the dealer, and I received "foreskin" as a card. When I said this, my grandmother told me that apparently, after my ritual circumcision, my grandfather buried my foreskin under our rosebushes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 459
You deserved it 3 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd have been better off without that piece of information. Thanks grandma..

Comments

Of course. Why do you think the rosebushes grew so strong? Going out on a limb here; would a seed joke be too much of a stretch?

johndog699 18

that's such a fun game and a TMI for you cause your grandma went to far

I'm wondering why on earth he's playing such a game with his family, let alone with grandma! I play that game with friends as we're all getting drunk and then hook ups happen soon after

You can play with family. My family and I also played yesterday. We can be a twisted bunch, so it makes it just as fun. :)

You'd have been better off without that piece of information. Thanks grandma..

To me sounds like grandma had too much Moscato...

Who plays Cards Against Humanity with their grandparents?

I would have been better off without Knowing aswell.

foxmatrix15 8

No idea how to react to that dunno if it's a FML or win for rose bushes I can't scientifically prove that doesn't help them.

I guess there's a little bit of OP in those rose bushes. Too bad it's his dick.

Your grandfather sounds like a legend!

1. Talking about foreskin buried in rose bushes? No, I don't think so. and 2. Its OP's grandmother. Either way, I wouldn't call them a legend.

Actually, 17, it clearly says OP's grandfather buried the foreskin.

It's always nice to know what ever happened to the rest of your penis.

Of course. every ritual circumcision deserves a follow-up story.

NotGabe 28

Apparently mine was donated to 'research', but I have my doubts.