By Anonymous - 10/12/2014 08:13 - United States - Seaside

Spicy
Today, at work, I gave a piece of candy to a co-worker I have a crush on. She looked at me weirdly and walked away. I then remembered that my friend wrote "penis" on the wrapper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 095
You deserved it 8 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so you kept the candy bar at work, and somehow didn't see or remember the word penis on it before giving it to your crush?

You just gave your crush your penis. You should be happy.

Comments

so you kept the candy bar at work, and somehow didn't see or remember the word penis on it before giving it to your crush?

The game where you see who can say "penis" the loudest doesn't work when you type it.

SystemofaBlink41 27

When it's written, it seems the person with the most exclamation points wins.

You just gave your crush your penis. You should be happy.

He should draw a penis on a paper and stick it on his friend's back without him noticing, payback time :D

at least the candy is not in penis shape...

Well, you can use that word in response to what just happened. "Oh, penis." The irony is strong...

In what world is "oh, penis" something people say?

It's obviously what the cool kids say nowadays.

Well here in South Africa it's something I, and quite a few other people say

Did your friend just decide to write penis on a candy bar or did he know you would give it to your crush?

Why would your friend even do that? Getting with her is going to be a lot harder now.

Probably as a practical joke, lots of people play pranks on each other. I feel as if OP should've seen that the word penis was written there though...

Well sometimes you've done all you can do my friend

Penis candy is an awesome thing to give s crush. Hopefully you can just try and talk to her later.

explain her about it. she will understand.

if my friend wrote such thing on a candy, there is no chance I would keep it long enough in order to forget such thing!