By terrified - 09/08/2015 03:10 - United States - Forest City

Today, I saw a huge wolf spider in my room. It ran off and hid before I could kill it, but after two hours looking for it then giving up, I finally found it, with my foot, as I put on my shoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 406
You deserved it 2 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's only one solution. You need to amputate the foot that touched it. It's the only way.

Something close to that just happened to me! I was in a drive thru when a wasp flew in and landed on the steering wheel. I swore it flew back out but the radiating waves of pain coming from my foot a few minutes later suggested otherwise

Comments

Your comment goes perfect with your picture.

Burn what exactly..? The spider? I feel like there are better ways to off a spider that wouldn't smell as bad or cause as much collateral damage. And burning anything else would just be unnecessary as the location of the spider is well known and could be easily squashed. Perhaps OP could burn the shoe I suppose.

were I grew up, we had blueberry bushes, and one day I was eating blueberries and accidentally ate a spider. if I listen closely, I can still tast and hear the crunch of the spider.

No. Everything it touched. Burn everything.

You're actually kinda right, Wolf Spiders are not to be squished because they can release babies from their sac, you either burn them or flush them.

I would have literally shit my pants and would have to endure a life long fear of shoes.

I can only hope you don't have arachnophobia... That makes it about a hundred times worse. FYL.

Apparently we're going to downvote half of this comment section's comments to hell. I'm not the only one who was originally thumbed up and close to top comment only to be buried

Spiders are the ninjas of the insect community, they'll hide anywhere and attack when you least expect it.

tarlax 11

The "shitty situation" of spider FMLs, well done. Original. 10/10.

Yet another unfortunate case of a once good and acceptable comment becoming terrible from overuse... *sigh*

Yet another unfortunate case of a once good and acceptable comment becoming terrible from overuse... *sigh*

There's only one solution. You need to amputate the foot that touched it. It's the only way.

olpally 32

KILL IT WITH FIREEEE!!! Ayyyyyy xD

Something close to that just happened to me! I was in a drive thru when a wasp flew in and landed on the steering wheel. I swore it flew back out but the radiating waves of pain coming from my foot a few minutes later suggested otherwise

1dvs_bstd 41

Something similar happened to me and my gf, too. We were coming back from the beach and I plucked flowers for her.. huge mistake. As we were going home, a bee landed on her, after killing it, we turned and there were like over 20 of them. Needless to say we were motivated to run faster than Usain Bolt.

Nice haha, I opened the door and was going to run.. But thankfully I remembered I was the only one in a car with a key in it...

Playing footsies with a spider, huh. So if it was that 'huge', how didn't you feel it?

Never mind, I get it! I failed at reading.