By CAchickadee - 29/05/2011 04:27 - United States

Today, I was singing while unloading my dishwasher. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it only to find the police telling me they received noise complaints from my neighbors. I live next-door to my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 299
You deserved it 6 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do you live next door to your parents? WTF?

You must have been singing for a bloody long time if the police arrived before you finish, because everyone knows they take their time. I would have rung as well, learn to shut the **** up.

Comments

You must have been singing for a bloody long time if the police arrived before you finish, because everyone knows they take their time. I would have rung as well, learn to shut the **** up.

1 Maybe he was doing other cleaning before that, you seem like a very short tempered person. And maybe it wasn't your parents, unless you live at the end of a street, or live in a really open area, then it might have been the neighbors on the other side.

Why do you live next to your parents? Haha

Don't you have heighbors on the other side?

maybe he lives on the corner of the block 37

FreakingFYou 13

I agree with 20. calm down dude. if you don't like the FML don't comment on it. simple.

omg_a_BALLOON 0

who uses the word "bloody"?? are you British?

I'd do whatever I want in my house. which I do. Like walking around naked. o/

it is weird that being logical and reasonable got you downvoted.

Jonscarl 0

if I was your parents I would do that for fun

Why do you live next door to your parents? WTF?

Yeah, wtf. Everyone knows parents spread filth and foul disease. Get as far away as possible!

Taconuggets 0

You fail for living next door to your parents.

alyshackboc 0

You fail for using the term 'fail.'

your parents are even more annoying than mine

frodoman 13
OceanBreathesSal 5

ladies and gentlemen we have yet another Sarahbella.

IHeartJimi02 0

How long were you taking to unload the dishwasher? it usually takes cops a while to show up somewhere.

Yup because like they say: In America, the pizza always arrives faster than the police.

Perhaps they are trying to be subtle in telling you that "No, you should NOT audition for American Idol, honey."

CasualZombie 6

prolly just a prank. your parents are hilarious.

Ariannalang 0

How is calling the cops a prank?

#15 Quite easily. They obviously wouldn't bother OP once they realised that there was nothing of concern. Plenty of people do it.

heathersmorin 0

cops have better things to do then just go on prank calls. I think the parents would know better.

almira_fml 5

may be you are not very good singer...and your parents don't wanna tell you that directly....