By Anathema_360 - 30/05/2015 15:22 - Canada - Hamilton

Spicy
Today, it's been so long since I had sex that even in my sex dreams I'm watching porn alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 639
You deserved it 3 959

Anathema_360 tells us more.

Allow me to clarify. I have a boyfriend, we've been together for 3 years, he's just doesn't want sex anymore

Top comments

Stop watching so much **** and go out into the world and find someone special! Sex is so much better when it's with someone you love anyway:)

Comments

The great fappening was a LOT of nudes leaked of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, and various other celebrities. (yes, I do see that it was a joke)

And you were the first to download them.

Oh no! That'd be awkward if you sleep talk and someone heard.

Brace yourselves masturbation puns are cumming

Don't be so hard on your self my friend! Or maybe being harder on yourself will help. Go ahead and reach out and touch someone, even if TS just yourself!

Talk to your friends, somebody may be willing to offer you a hand

Stop watching so much **** and go out into the world and find someone special! Sex is so much better when it's with someone you love anyway:)

#8: As long as he loves himself, I don't see an issue ;P.

I do the same sometimes, but it can happen shortly after having sex, it's mainly because I haven't actually done anything myself in a while. I've never thought of posting it on here though.

Says the young girl who can get laid as easily as making a sandwich. Try being a guy.

I had one were i was masturbating next to my brother.

That's exactly what I wanted to read today. Thanks!

Hey chill bro, I am 21 and still a virgin

So you have yet to find a sheath for your flesh master sword?

It'll be fine. I didn't lose my virginity until 21 but I had the added benefit of losing it to someone I love.