By helpme - 24/11/2015 06:34 - United States - Annapolis

Spicy
Today, my anxiety cockblocked me. I was in the middle of a wank, about to come, when I suddenly freaked out and had to stop and check to make sure I didn't have any homework due tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 647
You deserved it 4 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Psycocharger 19

Well, that sucks. Should've finished first (Which one do I mean ;))

Comments

Man....u ********** to chill. so while fapping....don't get anxious. just relax and you'll get relaxed too.

"Just relax and you'll get relaxed too" makes about as much sense as laxatives which require you to defecate before use.

"Dude that's not the point of marathons just get out of the wheelchair don't be paralyzed just run"

Hold up, why are you assuming this is an anxiety disorder? This is a pretty normal level of anxiety.

Make sure to do your homework before you wank

Is that even a cockblock if it stops you from masturbating?

I don't think so. Kinda like claiming you were in a car accident when you tripped on the lawn and fell into your car. While technically true it's not quite proper usage.

Psycocharger 19

Well, that sucks. Should've finished first (Which one do I mean ;))

I hope you did have some, so that you didn't have to stop for nothing.

I think i speak for everybody when i ask... Did you have any homework?

Lol wtf dude it's not like you can multi task.

I think the real FML here is that you were only in the middle of a wank but already about to come. Wording is fun.

Anxiety is tough. Deal with the best you can, maybe next time check the homework before you chose to do something else.