By tht1chk - 31/10/2010 00:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex for the first time. While we were undressing each other, he said, "Wow, if we have children, you're gonna have to shave, or they'll die from rug-burn as they come out!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 652
You deserved it 30 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RC4524 0

Regardless of your stance on hair "down there" he really should learn some tact, particularly at such a personal moment.

Y'know, if my man insisted every woman in the world shave, I'd smack his three day beard off him. I hate the razorburn, and I don't do wax(nope, no, once was enough). I'll trim a lot of times, and sometimes shave as a treat to him, but hell no on permanently bald. You want A woman that is shaved all the time, that's your choice. Keep your opinion about ******* you're never going to see to yourself. You don't have the right to judge every woman's ******.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Pubic hair is actually a natural way to prevent friction.

R2d6 0
OrginalOwen 0
KiddNYC1O 20

This goes down as one of the funniest fmls in a my-bf-is-a-douchebag-and-makes-me-feel-like-shit-yet-I'm-still-with-him kind of way!

AlyWallyy 0
padma_yeshe_dawa 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Having pubic hairs is actually cleaner than having none because it protect the inside of the vulva, the ****** and the labia from germs.

Lainett 0

i shave... but men's hair all over down there and everywhere turns me off... I wish the next fad will be men who shave everywhere with women. I do things to look good for men, and I think men should either stop complaining about "natural women" and start fixing their hair XD. I dunno, it might be just me but inch long dark hair everywhere on a guy makes me want to puke.

KrazyKatz3 26

I'm the exact same. I think it's gross. Thankfully my boyfriend can shave... but yeah I wish guys would all start shaving

It's you #193. A lot of women like men with hair. Most of them are perfectly happy if their man just shaves their pubic hair and arm pits.

anonbastard 0

I don't get the point of shaved. I prefer my partner to not look like a 10 year old from the waist down. It's kind of creepy.

Lainett 0

I'm not sure how girls can find bushes under armpits, a lawn on their chest back arms and legs, and a hairy groin area attractive :P I just might be crazy. I'll probably tell my bf I won't shave again if he doesn't at least trim his curly long black thick hair all over beugh

Not everyone shaves or waxes... Get over it.

never shave your face with a lollipop in your mouth, stupid thing i did today

nigalangelospizz 0

**** that'd be hot. stretching it with like 2 lollies

obviously 33 has never got some if he is thinking of shit like that

haha how long have you been together? the first time and your talking about if you have children?! :O

Possibly just wanted to wait or something or they could be a new couple and he made a joke lol.

Yeah, but if he was being serious though?! WOW he's keen!

if he was serious at least we know he will keep his kids trimmed and looking nice lol

aha I guess so... that is if they don't from rag burn lol

lol yea. their first life experience is rug burn from their mother.

Just because it's a couple's first time having sex doesn't mean they haven't been together for a while. Some people like to wait even if they know they have a future together.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
omgwork 0

If someone has to comment on something like that, it's a BIG problem.

hahachun 4

are you so ugly you have to turn your picture upside down

lemoncows 2

are you so ugly you can't even put a picture of yourself up?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

and a man should always have 9inches plus. but that doesn't always happen!

MissErikaHart 0

uhh this ain't the 70s? I can't tell by ur pic!! haha I'm jk jk op u should at least trim.

and a man should always have 9inches plus. but that doesn't always happen so keep dreaming boy!

SwiftKick2DA 0

haha that's a nice male burn, just had to throw that out there in the universe...

Whataya want me to do with the other 3?

#35 it's only a bad analogy to those who ain't got it!

basically my point is that this fellas masogonistic view of women is irrational. I do do think a women should be well groomed but that's me it shouldn't be everybody. just like I want a guy that's clean cut to. who wants a mouth full of that!

HamsteronA 0

You do realise why the hair is there, right?

lol crack up. I didn't mention once that every guy has to!!!! bomb out for u! AGAIN you only hatin on this of u ain't got it. all good I'm sure there's a lady out there for your tiny......lol

Y'know, if my man insisted every woman in the world shave, I'd smack his three day beard off him. I hate the razorburn, and I don't do wax(nope, no, once was enough). I'll trim a lot of times, and sometimes shave as a treat to him, but hell no on permanently bald. You want A woman that is shaved all the time, that's your choice. Keep your opinion about ******* you're never going to see to yourself. You don't have the right to judge every woman's ******.

Mr_Zachary 0

thank you organisedchaos, saved me the trouble of saying everything you said. +1

mikdundee 0

jess2gd4u good on ya you got the "little fellas" all hot n bothered. me myself have an average size and my missus says it's girth is what gets her going and without bragging, boys you gotta use it properly.oh! never heard of cunillingus?

morgann4826 0

can you chill? it was a joke.

cradle6 13

Organisedchaos was right. Her analogy made absolutely no sense. Work harder on that babe. And as for the actual fml, hair isn't that big of a deal. As long as she trims enough and is hygienic then I don't really see a problem. Pretty stupid if a guy wants a girl to be bare in order for him to go down on her. And finally, people who are saying that "he wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't really bad," the guy was most likely a virgin since she said 'for the first time.' He wouldn't really have another girl to compare it to.

KiddNYC1O 20

8- Wow, a little bit of hair isn't bad at all either. It's actually intended that way.

padma_yeshe_dawa 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

except men NEVER are clean shaven. gross!

jess is undoubtedly making herself look as ridiculous as her name implies she is, but I have to ask, oc. Where are you getting the idea that women promote themselves as being less shallow than men? Some silly girls may say that, but by and large, we present ourselves (and often, the media rightly presents us) as being quite shallow on the whole. Any woman who gives it a moment's consideration will realize that most of the things we do to look good are done for the sake of other women (and, in turn, ourselves and own self-esteem). We're far more critical of each other than men are of us.

hahaha. that's what I was waiting for!!! all of u guys... thank. you made my day!!! cheers people!

ImAnInsomniac 3

actually that's a very poor analogy (the 9 inches plus thing) shaving can be controlled. it's hygienic. your dick size can't be. it's genetic. try again

#180. Australia is by far a conservative country and I would like u to tell me one city in it that is conservative!!!!! you are the one acting above all others! ur obviously not a true aussie as u can't handle a joke, or a difference of opponion! ha. don't try to act to smart all the time as u have already tripped urself up multiple times on this post alone.

I can't dumb it down to ur standard mate. lol. bloody funny fella! have a good one!

To 81: evilhobbitofdoom, you rock =) I agree. This is all about personal preference. And I also think trimming is much healthier and more comfortable. I don't like shaving myself bald. I find it really uncomfortable. As for guys, I like guys with some hair. When a woman is completely hairless she looks prepubescent, but so does a guy with absolutely no body hair. It feels kind of creepy to me. TL;DR -- Everyone has their own preference. To the annoying douches who keep insisting that everyone should conform to one pubic "style", STFU. Everyone just go with what works for you.

"by the way, for a gender who promote themselves as not being shallow, you guys are quite open about a preference for larger penis sizes, which is quite the opposite of deep." I am sorry, but where do you get that from? I don't know one girl who would rather have a guy with a huge penis, than a guy with a regular sized one. I actually know a few girls who've had trouble with their boyfriends's large penis, because it HURTS like hell when you ****. Not only in you ******, but a penis that is too big can actually go to deep and poke you uterus, which really isn't nice. I guess it feels like being kicked in the balls. I wouldn't know, I dont't have balls, but I assume it's about the same.

I agree with 8. I would never NOT be clean shaven, I'm still a virgin but the sight of hair on a ****** especially mine makes me puke. I've been shaving since I was 12, when I first started growing pubic hair.

Ichigo kurosaki in his bonkai outfit?

I will not Shave until I start having sex. I don't have crabs, or oder. Get over It.

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

Well personally I prefer a clean shaven or waxed girl, but I'm not too fussed on it. At the end of the day, its their choice and theirs alone. I prefer to have mine trimmed really short, but I probably wouldn't go changing for a girl so I don't expect them to for me, as long as its all healthy down there