By Stinky. - 09/04/2012 03:29 - United States - Chicago

Today, my boyfriend was complaining about how we never see the movies he wants to see. So I took him to the movies, and he picked which one. Then he fell asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 697
You deserved it 2 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have just got up and left to see a movie you like.

Oh well, he was probably just tired. It's not a big deal.

Comments

Oh well, he was probably just tired. It's not a big deal.

Dump him Ohh noo he fell asleep -_- What a pathetic FML, come back once you have a real problem.

I think the problem was that he fell asleep and she had to sit through a movie she wasn't interested in. It might not have been an fml if it was a movie of her choice because she would have enjoyed it. :)

Op tell him ” and this if why I choose the movies”

Can't you guys compromise on one? like choose a good one you both would enjoy? and if you go to a chick flick, then go see an action packed one next...

1221jamw 11

A couple things(Yes in advanced I'm beig a hypocrite) But why does everyone comment in reply to No. 1 post? I've been on FML since 2009? Yeah around then and it was never an issue until they implemented the reply feature. Also, FML is about "little things that ruin your day." So basically this is an FML. Now on-topic I don't see why you couldn't just wake him up or leave.

1221jamw 11

Well I do know why, it's because they want their comment shown. I personally don't see reasoning unless you're actually responding. Sorry for double post.

It's to reply to whatever is brought up in the first post, durrr. Isn't that what you're sort of doing?

67 - Actually, people do it because it makes it to where their comment is more likely to be seen when there are already a lot of comments. Go look at the FML about the woman being made fun of by her coworkers. None of the replies to the first comment so far are actual replies.

blackheart24 10

Who cares why ppl reply on the first comment? It's cuz we all like attention! Even u guys are doing it so get over it and get back the the FML. Let your bf sleep OP. Then brag about what a life changing movie it was when he wakes up.

Im curious to know what movie they watched, guess ill never find out :/

haha. too bad OP. pick it yourself next time because hes going to fall asleep anyways!!

1221jamw 11

Or they could compromise on a comedy. Who doesn't like comedies?

2 - That would make OP selfish. No one likes people who only think about themselves.

DEzey 0

It's simply the principal of the matter. A man likes to make the decision once and a while.

babygirl4855 11

I see all the movies my bf wants to see... If I didn't we would never go. Sucks that he fell asleep though.

GoW_Chick 14

Let me get this straight, your boyfriend only takes you to the movies if you're going to see something he wants to see... That's ****** up!

Well baby girl, being your boyfriend's bitch is okay but do you really want that? Wear the trousers, you have the pussy - therefore you are in charge!

1221jamw 11

See I'm a guy and I don't think I would never do something like that.. You should confront him about it.

bizarre_ftw 21

46 - Having the pussy means you want the dick (visa versa [assuming you're straight]) therefore that means shit, therefore the respect should be equal (feminist moment over guys, don't freak)

53 We both know that almost any girl can control a guy because she is the owner of a pussy. It's only a matter of time before OP realizes that.

46 - Your post is full of ignorance. I'd rather ********** than be pussy whipped by my gf. Not to sound sexist, but the men should wear the pants in the relationship.

60 - that is pretty sexist. Why can't a relationship be based on mutual agreements and understandings rather than gender roles?

62 - I'm all for equality as long as equal is equal. Say, a girl hits me, I can hit her back. Simple. No double standards. But that's not what girls want. They want more rights than the rights men have. Bam.

I smell a feminist trying to stir up shit. By great odin's beard, begone you disease!

Why are we talking about genitalia? More importantly HOW THE HELL did you get to this topic?!

Should have just got up and left to see a movie you like.

GoW_Chick 14

Maybe he just passed out because you smell so bad Stinky.

GoW_Chick 14

Hmmm... I have thought it over and decided that no I will not leave, so shove it and endure my horrible commenting. Muhahahaha.

btnhdude 0

You guys. Shut up. Shes here as long as she wants.

1221jamw 11

43 - while she packs up and leaves you should go too, hell I'll even come with you guys.

GoW_Chick made a good comment! It could be a possibility that OP farts contain some sort of sedative - who knows?!

It's a joke on op's username. Chill.

perdix 29

#27 and #41, if you don't like a comment, thumb it down and move on! You're wasting space trying to bully people into leaving and then causing others like me to waste space calling you douchebags. While I'm at it, 27 and 41, you are douchebags.

People need some Kind of 'specialness' to not read the OP's name.

KiddNYC1O 20

Leave GowChick alone, bullies!

xxkimmyt 9

*sarcastically* Maybe you should choose the movie next time.

Dump him Hes a dick for that -_- FML my ass

You made a boring comment but no one's compla......Oh wait, I am.

Dump him Oh noo he fell asleep -_- What a pathetic FML

MerrikBarbarian 9

You may wish to refer to the commenting policy. Just saying.

1221jamw 11

This is the third time you've said this on this FML alone. We get it, pal.