You gotta be kidding me

By KnowledgableEx - 10/11/2016 12:42 - United States - Baltimore

Spicy
Today, my ex-girlfriend from several years ago texted me. We were having a pleasant conversation until she asked me to give advice. Apparently, her current boyfriend is incapable of talking dirty, fingering, and other sexual aspects. She asked me to give him advice and pointers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 586
You deserved it 1 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think "go **** yourself" would be the appropriate response. Both as advice and as a general response to her inconsiderate question.

Well, did you tell her? Ya can't leave the story unfinished!

Comments

Well, did you tell her? Ya can't leave the story unfinished!

Please refer to the first comment. Need more deets! I don't think I could ever be comfortable asking an ex to do that =|

I think "go **** yourself" would be the appropriate response. Both as advice and as a general response to her inconsiderate question.

I think evil plotting and giving him advice to do things she hates would be a more sufficient revenge.

Since OP said she's an ex from several years ago, I wouldn't see a reason to be upset by what she asked, I'd actually be flattered.

That might be the case if they were on comfortable terms, but from the wording it seems like this was the first time they had talked in a long time. I don't care what kind of relationship you had, you don't bring something like that up so soon after coming back into contact, that's just weird not to mention rude.

<p>He told the ne BF the OP should step in and do it for him.&nbsp; Your gf wants me to take care of bedroom parts of your relationship.</p>

Man, that is awkward on a lot of different levels. And a little bit cruel, in my opinion.

Well, if you're feeling lazy, sending a few "instructional videos" to the new boyfriend would probably help. But it sounds like your ex just wants to see you finger her new boyfriend, while talking dirty, so he can learn first hand how to do that. Makes perfect sense to me.

Quite interesting, considering the guy apparently had no problem getting OP's ex's digits. The ex, however, needs to thumb through a book for advice instead of asking OP.

sound more of a compliment, than a bad thing.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

In other news, we now know OP is sexually talented.. that being said, you have any tips n tricks? For research purposes..

Yep my ex did the same, asked how he should ask out his crush...

If you had broken up with her, then I don't see a FML here. But if she had dumped you, then you can ask her to go screw herself...