By arthur - 19/11/2011 08:40 - New Zealand

Today, my boss phoned me and asked me why I wasn't at work. I was in the staff room. I said hello to her as I came in the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 820
You deserved it 2 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boss "Why aren't you at work?" OP "Ummm.....because I work real hard you gave me a pay raise and told me to take 4 weeks off, paid of course, as a bonus." *OP walking out of workplace totally unnoticed by boss standing out door* Boss "Sounds like me. Good job. See you in a month" Have fun OP.

Comments

sunsetsbetween56 3

Why was this approved, it isn't much of an FML...

Xr70r7 4

I've moderated so many better ones than this...

sunsetsbetween56 3

Sorry FML team I forgot stupidity gets moderated

sunsetsbetween56 3

Sorry FML team I forgot stupidity gets moderated

Sometime u just need to shout. People are just too engrossed with their work.

It doesnt make her a dumbass, she probably didnt realize who she said hi to, or just forgot.

x_xSublime 0

Maybe she just doesn't care enough to remember him, poor OP. Work harder or something.

Simply tell her, "hey i said hello when i came in. Or do you want me to **** you every time i walk in through that door,bitch???"

Time Warp! Or maybe wrong number. The guy below your name didn't show. Mixed the numbers up.

Try standing out! Life is to short for you to be boring and unnoticed.

Well I obviously didn't mean by dressing sleazy or making a fool of yourself! I understand its her job, you should still attempt to stand out. How else would you ever get promoted if you always went unnoticed. Try thinking outside the box. You can stand out with a strong positive personality too.

amandalillian 27

I know what you mean #44, It's about talking to the boss and getting recognised, coming up with ideas. Unfortunately these days hard work alone is not enough to get you a promotion. You have to go the extra mile to make sure the boss see's your hard work

every1luvsboners 11

**** punch her every morning when you get to work from now on.

Though it may be an embarrassing moment for her right now, I'm sure she'll have forgotten all about by the afternoon