By Anonymous - 17/03/2017 19:00 - Australia - Perth

Today, something in my shoe was bothering me at work. After about 30 minutes, I finally had a chance to fix it. There was a squashed lizard in my shoe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 902
You deserved it 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, it was just trying to save you money on car insurance

As someone who put his shoe on and found a mouse - I feel ya, brah.

Comments

Dude, it was just trying to save you money on car insurance

I hope it wasn't the GEICO gecko, I love that little guy!

species4872 19

Just wait until it's mother comes looking.

species4872 19

Hang on a minute, Perth.... I suppose it's still Australia to the rest of ya.

To the rest of us? All it says is Australia - Western Australia what else could we believe it to be?

Did you apologize to it? You most likely squashed it when it was taking a casual snooze.

As someone who put his shoe on and found a mouse - I feel ya, brah.

morningmonster 18
species4872 19

Lenny the leaping lizard will leap no more.

Sadly, I can one up this. My husband and I had smelled something weird in our bedroom. We searched high and low and cleaned extra good. Opened windows to air it out, but nothing. Finally we figured out the dog bed was stinky. I went to wash it and a moldy dead lizard fell out from between the cushions. :( My guess is my naughty cat killed it and stashed it in the dog's bed (the dog in my profile picture.) So gross. I washed that dog bed really well.

Rhodesian Ridgeback? We have a female "slickback". Beautiful.