Just asking questions

By <Still_Closeted> - 19/02/2022 03:59

Today, I had a long call with my crush, the only person I have been in regular contact with for the past year. He regularly calls me to check up on me, and really cares about my interests. I'm not sure if he likes me back, or is just being friendly, and I'm too scared to ask him out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 756
You deserved it 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FakeFriendMagnet 1

I think you should tell your crush how you feel. Worst case scenario, they don't feel the same. But you'll never know if you don't try.

And your crush could be fearing the same thing. Wish I had the magic words for you but I do not. Sorry. Life is sometimes a leap of faith. What does your gut tell you?

Comments

And your crush could be fearing the same thing. Wish I had the magic words for you but I do not. Sorry. Life is sometimes a leap of faith. What does your gut tell you?

FakeFriendMagnet 1

I think you should tell your crush how you feel. Worst case scenario, they don't feel the same. But you'll never know if you don't try.

Do you even know if he's gay? Start singing show tunes and if he joins in, you might want to take a chance. "Take a chance, take a chance..." Mamma Mia.

Welcome to the world of overthinking + anxiety/social anxiety. It really does suck, and I wish it upon nobody. It can make literally any aspect of your life needlessly complicated. For example, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why my insomnia has suddenly gotten so awful, when all I want to do is turn my brain off and stop asking this question so I can sleep. But there are some potential answers to my unanswerable question which would be bad news if they turned out to be correct, so I get more anxiety and more sleeplessness. Consequently, I am now painfully awake during a time where everyone who lives on my side of the world should be fast asleep. And I don't know what to do. (It's almost 1AM where I live as I'm writing this.)

Scribbly 11

Don't give yourself a head-on thinking you both had some sort of chemistry when in reality he is just being his generous normal self around you. Don't hurt yourself by being imaginative. speak your mind and see where this leads