By Noalixah - 27/10/2008 02:22 - Finland

Today, in the early hours of the morning, a worker started drilling the road right in front of my window. He stopped 5 minutes before my alarm clock rang. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 696
You deserved it 3 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks! Everyone knows those minutes are the most crucial and decide between feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world, and slamming the snooze button on your alarm clock five times in a row until you realize you're gonna be late for work.

sashastryker 0

yes its 5 minutes but those 5 minutes mean alot if one hasnt slept much. ive been through that it totally sucks, it makes you feel more drowsy than anything.

Comments

I have construction outside my window and have since I moved into these dorms in August. It sucks but you learn to live with it XD

xMooMoox 0

This is more a FMD (**** My Day, It made me think of **** My Dad when I saw it though! Lol!). If this was going on every morning its a FML!

amandacullen1901 0

i dont get it..... but sorry it happened to you

Would've been better if he leaves 5 mins BEFORE your alarm goes?

Omg - the construction worker DID leave 5 minutes before the guy's alarm clock went off. cant you just read?? and for the people who don't get it, the guy had a construction worker working loudly on another house (or maybe even his) and he could hear him. he couldn't get any sleep. finally, the construction worker went away. five minutes before the guy had do get up.

no he was asking wouldnt of it been better instead of after he doesnt get it because the guy left and its an fml

srpwuzhere 0

Eh well, at least... you were awake for the day? =P But that sux.

there are sound laws, but the city and commercial companies can get a "sound warrant". At least, that's what they were called when I worked in the landscaping business.

That sucks! Everyone knows those minutes are the most crucial and decide between feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world, and slamming the snooze button on your alarm clock five times in a row until you realize you're gonna be late for work.

haha i really love your comments !!! hell yeah, they're the most crucial minutes !!!!!!