By future missing person maker person thingy - 11/10/2012 20:37 - Canada - Lloydminster

Today, after saving up for weeks, I bought myself an iPad. Because mine is better than the one my parents bought my ten-year-old brother, he got pissed and threw it into our pool. I'm now grounded for getting angry and calling him a bastard in the aftermath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 239
You deserved it 2 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

redmane 21

People from other generations were spoiled, too.

Agree with 300. Granted... I wish when I was living with my parents I could make enough money to buy an IPad after saving for only a few weeks... But anyways, what makes you think he's spoiled? There is a difference between being well off and spoiled. I do not see anything in this post that leads me to believe OP is spoiled.

What a little prick!! I'd shove his ass in there and tell him to fish it out himself. Sounds like something my friends younger brother would do. Try putting it in a bowl full of rice OP, that is if you didn't just sit there and watch it sink.

At first I thought you said you would shove a fish in his ass.

This proves how spoiled this generation is.

The reason you got grounded was not just because you called him a bastard. It was because your parents didn't want your little "brother" to know his true origins.

perdix 29

I hope you bought AppleCare because you don't have ParentCare. You don't even have ParentGiveAShit.

Well that explains my entire childhood. I wish I'd had the option to purchase ParentCare when I was younger. Young people have it so easy nowadays; one click and automatic parental affection.

perdix 29

For a few bucks more, you can buy ParentCare+, where you get all the benefits of ParentCare, plus they bring you hot girls right to your house. It sucks for girls, because your parents just bring home massive nerds.

Well that explains my love life too; I've just been too cheap for my own good. I'm definitely going to invest in ParentCare+.

sammyjanette 17

Wow, I admire you because my brother and I would have been fighting, punching, kicking, and slapping. I would have earned that grounding. What kind of spoiled evil brat throws someone's stuff away like that?

MuseFanatic 8

Don't you just love being the older sibling? :)