By talhabilal - 11/03/2010 14:28 - Pakistan

Today, I found out that my entire family thinks I have no friends, am expressionless (to quote, "a robot") and that my monotonous voice hints at the suppressed depression hidden deep inside me. According to them, I need psychic evaluation. It all came out during a family reunion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 778
You deserved it 3 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, maybe you do need a PSYCHIATRIC evaluation. They must be pretty worried about you to bring this up, or complete assholes, but for an entire family to agree hints at something deeper. What's the harm in some evaluation? £100, perhaps, but for your mental health, a small price to pay.

Comments

oooCANDLEMANooo 2

some like being alone, theres less social politics to deal with.

they probably care and thats why recommended a counsellor although nothing wrong with being a loner...

jasneetkaur 0

hah.I'm from Punjab too.well...honestly...that's how desis are.

man I got bored just reading this. maybe they are right?

letitbe56 0

Sounds more like mild autism than depression to me, but then, I've never met you. Honestly, you know if you're unhappy better than your family does. Are they wrong about you having no friends? If so, who cares what they think? They clearly just don't know you very well.

true, an apple a day keeps the docter away. but if the docter is cute, screw the fruit. (;

shit I posted this comment on the wrong FML hahaha

^ lol @ your last sentence. no doubt the "all mighty" snick will come back with some form of "no, i meant it in the sense that _____, therefore i am still right" response.

hoolie06 0

"an* English evaluation" Unless his family did indeed say "psychic" evaluation; their being morons would just add to the FML.

kristina2987 0

Male (?) version of Daria Morgendorffer. All you need now is a Jane Lane :)