By Fubar0906 - 19/05/2009 01:11 - United States

Today, I'm on vacation. I spent $4000 to surprise my boyfriend on a trip to Hawaii. We have been together over a year. Turns out, he hates the outdoors. He's mad at me for bringing him here and is upset at everything. He's in the room reading, I'm at the bar drinking $10 Mai Tai's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 553
You deserved it 17 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You've been together over a year and you didn't know that he hates the outdoors? I gotta say YDI.

He seems like a jerk...any normal person would at least try to enjoy themselves when the significant other put in that much effort. Sorry, that sucks! On the upside you are in Hawaii!

Comments

You should try to find something he might like to do. That's really a bummer that you spent so much to go and he won't even try it.

next time you plan a $4000 vacation to hawaii, surprise me! I'll guarantee a good time :)

Well, there are two possibilities here: either a) He didn't tell you that he didn't want to come and waited until you were already there to complain about it; FYL or b) He told you he didn't want to come but you made him come anyway; YDI. I'm clicking YDI because either way, if you've been together for a year you should know by now that that's not the kind of thing he's into.

damn, what an unappreciative dick...

he's mad at you for taking him to hawaii? geez, i wish i could take his place!

x_aDORKable_ 0

Erhh.. he sounds like a cockhead. : even if i didnt like the outdoors, i wouldnt waste my time sitting inside reading.

Tell him to suck it up and stop being a bitch. There are plenty of other things for you to do, but if he's not appreciative for you efforts, let him borrow a tampon, that might help him

Novus_fml 0
blueberry7_fml 0

NO NO, it sounds like he HATES YOU. lo siento babe. he's just not that into you. i don't like the outdoors either but if i was with a person i really cared for, i'd be outside soakin up the sun with them.

screw him, find someone worthwhile who likes the outdoors - $10 mai tais aren't worth it if you don't have someone sitting next to you

You should've left the bastard at home and gone by yourself.