By Anonymous - 19/10/2014 14:24 - Canada - Bridgewater

Today, I started my job selling perfume in a department store. I decided to be creative and sprayed a little perfume towards the first person who walked by. She had an allergic reaction, and an ambulance had to be called. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 687
You deserved it 43 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I someone sprayed perfume in my face I'd be like wtf.

I would be seriously annoyed if someone sprayed me with perfume without asking me, allergy or not. Asshole move. You should ask people beforehand, OP, YDI

Comments

You are one of THOSE girls! You're the reason why I fear going through the makeup section at department stores! I know I'm not the only one, either.

Why would you spray perfume on someone without their permission? If an employee did that to me, they'd get told off. Don't ever spray substances onto people you don't know without their permission.

Department store perfume associates use to do this in the 80s and early 90s until enough people complained and had reactions so they stopped. Use your words to lure people. Tell them that you like something about what they're wearing, ask them about what the weather is like or just be friendly and say hello. People respond to genuine friendliness.

I would be really annoyed if someone did that to me. You should've asked first. You deserved it.

Thatguy334 7

You're not very bright, are you?

Does anybody else keep picturing that episode from SpongeBob where they're running through the perfume department of a mall?

rocker_chick23 27

I pictured it. I love that Spongebob episode.

Poor op :( it's okay, you're new, you'll get the hang of it ^.^ that's a pretty bad experience for someone who just started but keep your head up, everyone screws up sometimes :-)

yzzami 17