By BirthdayGirl - 24/07/2009 18:13 - United States

Today, I turned 18. I thought it was bad enough that I had to pick up my own ice cream cake from the store, but then when I got home, my family discovered no more room in the freezer. They decided to eat it so it wouldn't melt. Without me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 478
You deserved it 3 341

Sirquo tells us more.

Alright, I'm the OP, and I left because I had a migraine and wanted to go lay down. I brought the cake inside and plopped it on the counter, since my parents said they would put it away. I did NOT have a party, and alright, my life sucks because I wanted an ice cream cake. I have no life, I have no friends, make you guys happy?

Top comments

How could they eat it without you if you brought it home?

Thumb me up if you want iBimmer's trolling comments over and his account suspended! Seriously, even tough this is like my 10th comment on FML, it's not the first time I've seen him, and he's always clicking YDI for the dumbest reasons! (In this case "a small freezer") OP: Wow, and did you tell them to leave a piece for you? Why didn't you tell them to give you a bite? It's YOUR cake, not theirs!

Comments

bigtitties69 0

hahahha thats great but uh happy birthday!

Thumb me up if you want iBimmer's trolling comments over and his account suspended! Seriously, even tough this is like my 10th comment on FML, it's not the first time I've seen him, and he's always clicking YDI for the dumbest reasons! (In this case "a small freezer") OP: Wow, and did you tell them to leave a piece for you? Why didn't you tell them to give you a bite? It's YOUR cake, not theirs!

alliemi 0

No! Keep iBimmer's comments! They don't make sense, they're stupid and I think they're hilarious.

You wanna see a troll? Go to M13lo, he responds to almost every FML and votes YDI for every single one.

seb12992 0

Agreed with fawlfuster, iBimmer should have his IP address banned so that he can't make another account and we no longer have to put up with his stupidity.

Yeah you shouldnt have a freezer. Instead, you should stick all your frozen foods up #45's ass.

Hold on. Hoooold on. Let's see the chain of events here...you go to get your cake from the place (which I do feel is ridic) but then...you...brought it home and left it on a table for several hours while you left? Then when your family came back....they ate it? Cause something is wrong in your timeline buddy. Why didnt you put the cake in the freezer yourself? Because you left the cake to melt all over the table? Responsible.

Fake. If you picked up the cake, how did your family eat it without you?

Mars_Bars_Big_Na 0

103# dumbass there was no room in the freezer because the cake was in there they took the cake out to make space for whatever they were trying to put in there but if you had common sense you would know that

Obviously, she wanted to leave it for later. I for one, have my birthday cake after dinner, so maybe she wanted to do that. :)

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry about your family though...

slydevil11 0

I agree happy birthday!, Treat yourself to something nice, skrew your family.

redxapplexoxo 0

Aww I'm so sorry. I feel your pain.

Happy Birthday!! That sucks though hopefully 2mm will be better

How could they eat it without you if you brought it home?

ChrisWasHere 0

Exactly. To the OP: If you were there, how could you not notice them eating it without you? Or you blind?

I wish there was a suggestion box on this site. The 300 character limit really needs to go, along with the requirements to start every FML with the word "Today". I mean, why does fmylife.cm have these stupid rules that actually work to the detriment of the site? If it wasn't for the 300 character limit, we wouldn't have to keep guessing about what actually happened. I'm guessing that OP took a shower or something like that.

Nah, I think a limit needs to be enforced.. people just need to tell their story in the limited space.. if they got too long ppl wouldn't read them and that would truly be to fmls detriment if ppl wouldnt read the posts..

Yea there needs to be a limit but 300 chars is probably too short.

ghostgirll 0

the rules actually make sense. if you think about it, it just wouldn't be as funny if you said "last week, i turned 18..."

coldplaylive2003 0

if you brought it there how did they eat it without you?

How could they eat it without you if you brought it home? Better luck next year

M13LO 0

1) I can't believe how many people replyed to my trolling lol 2) fyl make them buy you a new one

Young_Sparta 0

really i could care less, but i love when ppl bite on that, it's so freakin hilarious

Really? It breaks my heart that people are stupid enough to keep delivering trolls like M13LO the reactions that he wants. I despise trolls for cluttering the comments section of every FML with boring, uninteresting comments, but I hate the people that react to them even more for being dumbasses.

Young_Sparta 0

divine i see what you mean. well in my opinion, we come here to read dumbass funny stories anyways, so why cant we watch people react so harshly to a dumbass troll? thats just me tho, i think it's funny.

heavenandhell 0

#12/27 you guys did did the exact same thing you where just complaining about

Young_Sparta 0

the hell are you talking about? i never complained about a troll, i said when ppl bite on fake trolls it's funny lol don't twist my words i hardly understand what i'm saying these days.

anonymous9010 0

I had to buy my own cake, too! Kinda sucked, but at least my family didn't eat it without me. Sorry! and Happy Birthday :D

I was thinking the same as #6, #7 and #8.