By Anonymous - 15/08/2012 06:18 - United States

Today, I was driving out to a concert I've been excited about for months. I was using my GPS to guide me to the venue. It decided to guide me to an abandoned warehouse in the middle of town. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 527
You deserved it 3 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like the beginning of one of those horror movies...

It's 9pm and OP is happily following his sat nav, excited about the concert tonight. The sat nav flashes-"You have reached your destination." OP pulls in, but all he sees is an abandoned warehouse. "That's funny...." OP decides to get out of the car anyway, to see if he can get an idea of where he is. The full moon is in the sky, and the night is eerily silent. He walks over to the warehouse to see if anyone is nearby. "Hello?" he calls out. The echo bounces off the old brick structure. Suddenly he hears breathing over his shoulder. OP whirls around but there is nobody there. OP walks back to his car hurriedly, convincing himself that it's just his mind playing tricks. Suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder and a menacing whisper. "You're not going anywhere..."

Comments

paijus 0

Maybe you should follow the masses of traffic? There's a clue.

Maybe that was the concert, and no one showed up?

ImmaB3AST 7

Yea, because concerts are so big that I have a line of traffic from my house all the way towards the concert.

ByronJess 17

And what if the concert is in a town where there are always masses of traffic? I'm from Seattle, WA... If you go to a concert there, there is no way in hell that the traffic will give you any sort of clue.

hellachillin 8

Maybe OP had a pregame party before the concert & the GPS couldn't handle it's shit and drunkly directed him to the warehouse where they grow some good weed

not really? there could be traffic any day

Cowboy1986 4

Haha sounds like you'll be singin along with...... Noone haha

*awards medal to #2 for pointing out the obvious*

Sounds like the beginning of one of those horror movies...

It's 9pm and OP is happily following his sat nav, excited about the concert tonight. The sat nav flashes-"You have reached your destination." OP pulls in, but all he sees is an abandoned warehouse. "That's funny...." OP decides to get out of the car anyway, to see if he can get an idea of where he is. The full moon is in the sky, and the night is eerily silent. He walks over to the warehouse to see if anyone is nearby. "Hello?" he calls out. The echo bounces off the old brick structure. Suddenly he hears breathing over his shoulder. OP whirls around but there is nobody there. OP walks back to his car hurriedly, convincing himself that it's just his mind playing tricks. Suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder and a menacing whisper. "You're not going anywhere..."

Sounds like your GPS is working for a serial killer

lukep135 6

#38, Hacked GPS translating "concert" to "concertina wire."

Sound like the beginning of a hentai tentacle rape story. I need to get out more.

deadxwedding84 5

Sounds like a great indie band. Keep your options open lol

pcentral 17

As long as the GPS voice was a British man, I wouldn't mind where he directed me ;)

Specially if he said 'Bloody brilliant' or 'You're a wizard Harry'

19 - we don't all talk like Harry Potter characters!! Bloody hell. ;)

36: Well as long as you look like Ron, I'm satisfied lol.

SeedlessMe 13

Oh nothing is wrong with chick-fil-a! They have all those wonderful morals and religious family values... Oh, and they're anti-gay. Eff that place. Even if I ate chicken, I would never support them...

seriouslythat 6

43 The owners view isn't the same as all the workers a number of my homosexual friends work there and the workers know they are and really don't care.

Wait, wait, WAIT! You mean the CEO of a Christian company that is closed on Sunday is opposed to gay marriage??? *GASP!* I am simply stunned! STUNNED! In all seriousness though, Chik-Fil-A doesn't doesn't discriminate against homosexuals, either when hiring or selling to customers. The CEO just doesn't believe in homosexual marriage because he has a religious objection.

pinkpixie06 11

The founder of Chick-Fil-A supporting traditional marriage does not make him anti-gay. He has the right to his beliefs just like those who support gay marriage!

bfsd42 20

Hey 5, could you please change your picture?

86, the only one needing to change their picture is you, unless you enjoy the "My name's John and I'm a convicted child molester" look.

brevolorio 5

When you get gps there setting called murdering you have to turn it off or next time you'll be driving to forest with slender man and you will have to find 8 pages

brevolorio 5

It video game where u hide from guy that want to kill and u have to get 8 pages go to YouTube to see it

bingababe 16

Thanks Noor. I still don't think I have any idea what we're talking about lol

Even if you collect the eight pages in that Slenderman game, he still catches you in the end.

ruabadfishtoo 0

17, Slender is a game for the PC in which you have to collect 8 pages in a forest while being chased by Slenderman. If you don't know who Slenderman is, Google is your friend.

Thank you 27, now put your hat on properly.

Or your enemy... Like blue waffle and 2 girls 1 cup

Hopefully you dont get knocked out by 2 masked men and have a bomb strapped to your chest and are forced to rob a bank.

You should've come inside! It was off the chain!!!!

ruabadfishtoo 0

^ are you 4 years old? because only they find that funny

I don't know if 4 year olds know that much about sex.... At least I didn't

ByronJess 17

30- Times are changing my friend. :(

26- I think maybe a 12 or 13 year old may have gotten a chuckle out of that. If a kid isn't even in kindergarten yet, they don't need to know.

mrnuleef 7

Talk about sitting in the nosebleeds. Next time, use google maps as a backup to double check your directions/destination.