By CA19oo - 16/01/2012 03:08 - United States

Today, I went to see one of my favorite bands. When they started playing my favorite song I whipped out my video camera and sang along. As I was reviewing the video later, I realized that I couldn't even hear the band over my horrible singing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 687
You deserved it 42 564

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was you. God I thought somebody was dying.....

Haha. Show it to your friends and tell them the band had a rough night.

Comments

Haha. Show it to your friends and tell them the band had a rough night.

dirtroadmopar 0

hurry delete the video before you jynk the band and the break up!

RickGGJR 0

*Hurry delete the video, before you jinx the band and they break up!* Even with the corrections it does'nt make any more sense than it did without them...

MizzErikaHart 8

Omg 45, that's not true about ur mom, is it?

Tobias5505 0
chubby_choco 17

Oh, goody. More stuff that doesn't make sense. -._-.

she was talking about his profile's bio.

Think of the people next to you o.O And well, to be fair, a concert is never as good on tape as it was live, just cherish the memories of an awesome concert :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

My, arent you cheery. Are you going to apply that comment to every FML?

Ones that isn't a really FML situation yes

desireev 17

50- Ones that aren't really an FML situation, yes. *corrected punctuation and grammar* Just thought I'd correct that for ya! :)

That was you. God I thought somebody was dying.....

kristena103 14

Hehe this is ur funniest comment evarr!!!

theten_fml 9

Go buy their CD and let them do the singing.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Just because my singing sucks, doesn't mean I won't do it in the privacy of my neighbors shower.

stormer461 13

Next time try to enjoy the concert instead of trying to take a shitty video with your cell phone you'll never look at ever again.

GovernorGeneral 8

Video camera....OP took out a video camera...

MaaaanWTF 1

Learn to read. Last time I checked a cell phone cam and a video cam are two entirely diffrent things...

I don't get why some people choose to see entire concerts through their tiny phone or camera screens. Idiots. Random rant over.

SmelloJello 9
BlueHue 0

Oh I disagree, people who suck at singing give me much amusement... :)

I really want to know what concert it was. And could you imagine what the people around you thought when they got home and listened back to their video!