By CityGirl - 17/07/2009 00:05 - United States

Today, I went to TGI Friday's with my crush. At the end of our meal, the waitress gave us mints with the bill. He said something that made me laugh, and I began choking on my mint. After a few coughs, I finally managed to get it out. It hit him in the forehead and landed in his drink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 534
You deserved it 5 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he still wants to hang out with you after being hit in the face by projectile mints he's clearly into you. I applaud you for pioneering new ways of finding out if someone likes you.

Comments

KryptoniteKiss 0

She said, "Yes! Off the dashboard and into the basket" ;)

WHO TOLD THE FUNNY JOKE?! I dunno if it was the waiter or the boyfriend, because the he is being used ambigiously through the the story. Cursecakes.

See, this is what happens when you reply to the #1 comment to show off what kind of smartass you are. And then you fail for everybody to see. They had a WAITRESS, the OP is a WOMAN and a *he* told the joke and the mint hit a *him* on the head. What is ambiguous about that? There is no doubt it was the crush. Next time you want to be a smartass, try harder

What's up your ass #24? Or are you always a jackass?

no, I am only a jackass when I come across dumbsters like #22 whose attention span doesn't even last for the duration of reading through a 300 character FML in a way that allows them to actually GRASP the situation.

To be fair, 22, just because the OP has a crush on a guy doesn't automatically make the OP a girl. Just sayin' that you shouldn't try to be a smartass.

But it says she's a woman. And I don't think this an FML. Ouch, but oh well. Funny, anyway.

brittrox 0

it was a waitress...which means the he was her crush

Eli0 0

It must have come out of your mouth with a lot of force...esp if you didnt use the heimlich

killerviral 0

shoulda gave him a bj in the parking lot lol southpark

Today, while at dinner with my girlfriend, I told a joke and she started choking on her mint like an idiot. she then spit it out and it him me in the face and landed in my drink. FML.

EvilCupcake8361 9
MwahFMLS 6

Geez no need to get your panties in a wad #24

jillianmathers12 13

Let's hope that it was pop because they have free refills!

lebronesque73091 12

Guys would probably get over it easier than girls. You'll be fine :)

If he still wants to hang out with you after being hit in the face by projectile mints he's clearly into you. I applaud you for pioneering new ways of finding out if someone likes you.

I dont get how so many people say you deserve it?????? But nice aim for his head, I'm sure he thanked you for it!

If I was that guy I would have though it was gross but still funny.

I would have found that hilarious. I mean, you could've sneezed on him or something. But you launched a projectile mint instead. Thats an awesome story.