Bad boy

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my 2 year-old son decided to pee on the dog for the second day in a row. I'm afraid this will turn into a routine thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 268
You deserved it 5 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i hope the dog learns to defend itself and bite off the kids little weiner...

awe it's your job to train your kid haha poor dog :(

Comments

FYLDeep 25

MUST RESIST URGE TO ARRGGHH... That must have pissed you off. Ah shit.

indeed. just teach him he can't do that. what's wrong with parents these days?

territorial domain is importaint amongst the alfa males hahaha

ohthebloodygore 16

3, 16, do any of you have kids? You can't exactly just say 'Don't do that!' and they never do it again. The two year old probably finds/found it hilarious and sees nothing wrong with it. My son used to throw his shoes at people and found it hilarious. It took a couple of weeks and someone bleeding for him to realise he shouldn't do it.

you guys have never had kids have you, two year old are testing thier boundries everyday. they can be right shitheads. you've heard of the terrible 2s....

nomnom_muffins 0

19, 20 - Actually, if you don't happen to be a shitty parent, kids will listen. it's called spanking. if you don't give your child any discipline, of course he won't listen. if you can't handle training your child to not be a little bitch, than you don't even deserve to have sex, protected or not.

IHeartJimi02 0

I just don't understand why this would happen.

my mother has a nursery at our home, so i've been in the situation of raising kids all my life. and seriously, it takes some effort, but it's really not that hard to teach kids what they can or can't do. you just have to be consistent and show them who's the boss. i know that 2year olds test their boundaries, but you have to punish them if they do things that are not allowed, even if that breaks your heart. if not, they'll just laugh at you, which this kid is obviously doing.

ohthebloodygore 16

26, thank you for the comment. I didn't have sex to have my child for starters. Secondly, maybe OP did spank her child, yet he continues to do it. I spank my child at times when he continues to do something he doesn't, it doesn't always work. At times sitting down and explaining to him is better. Sometimes neither work. I try to refrain from doing so simply because he's autistic. Sometimes neither explaining nor hitting works. True OP probably sounds like a bad parent, but for all we know she could have spanked and explained and yet he continues to do it. 29, I agree completely with your whole comment, but two days isn't enough. The first time OP probably laughed it off and saw nothing wrong with it. The second she probably scolded him. Maybe he'll stop after this time, but seeing as how OP is afraid it's going to become a daily routine I'm going to say she didn't scold him, thus making her a bad parent. I only said what I said because what if OP did scold and spank yet her son continues? Some kids are just like that. It takes awhile to get through to them. Some are easier than others. You can't exactly just say BAD PARENT because the son is doing something wrong.