Get out!

By Anonymous - 10/03/2010 21:12 - United States

Today, after taking my girlfriend on a date, she invited me back to her place for "hot coffee and dessert." Excitedly, I said yes. When we got there, we actually had coffee and dessert. When I told her this wasn't what I'd had in mind, she kicked me out for being a pervert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 156
You deserved it 68 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ydi_ruuc 0
irishfever 0

Just because you took her on a date you automatically get sex?

Comments

dontpanic_fml 32

...how the EFF do u expect for ppl to think this is an FYL?!

"maybe you should have kept your month shut" lmfao wtf is that shit?

ghoulie 0

C'mon people. Asking someone to come upstairs after a date means sex is pretty much a given. True, he shouldn't have said anything about not getting it, but still...can't blame him for thinking that. I would have, too.

"Hot Coffee" only means sex in GTA, OP. No more video games for you. Stop being a perv. YDI.

Dangit. FML glitched on me. I double-posted because the first one wasn't showing up. Disregard. iPhone fail.

KurouTenshi 0

sucks to be you, OP when my boyfriend says "We're gonna have sex" that means I get laid. when he says "we're going to get lunch" that means I get food stuffs. and when he says "we're gonna go to Wal-Mart" my ass is getting stoned and we're gonna jam to Lady Gaga. I'm sorry that you can't understand what people mean when they say something clear as day.

whatshernuts 0

The thing about a lot of chicks, though, is that they're very passive-aggressive. Rarely will a chick say exactly what she means.. she'll always ho-hum and beat around the bush, drop hints, and get mad at you for not putting the puzzle together. When she finally says directly "I'm mad at you for x" or "I wanna do this," it's in a nagging manner because she's agitated because she "had to drop hints at you in the first place" whereas you should just magically be able to read her mind, and you didn't manage to. Well, I'm generalizing again, because you don't seem like that and I'm a girl and I'm not like that, and there's plenty more who aren't like that too. I have dated some chicks like this though, and let me tell you it's no cakewalk.

flcl2 2

whatshernuts, is there some way I can clone more of you, and have your clones replace all the socialized-prude girls on this site? they will all be sent to humane, rose scented containment camps, of course, where they can run free in the meadows and have oh-so-lovely picnics with their equally idealized boyfriends who start every sentence with "yes, my dearest" and end with "by the way, did I tell you how much I love and appreciate you, today?"

whatshernuts 0

Only half a ******, I've got a boyfran now. And no, the girls I dated weren't wannabe tarts as much they were a little mentally unhinged. I never said it was a good idea I dated them! And lmao cloning me would be a bad idea because first of all, I'm a jackass, and second of all, you'd replace all the pretty girls with me and I'd be upset because I'd have no more eye candy.

hotpinkdiamond 0
Brittanysway420 0
twilight_0118 0

ohh, thanks snickerdoodles. I read FML a lot but I recently got an acount so yea.

look whos taking the moral high ground with half her 14yo **** on display to the internet