Smooth operator

By Nic - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I put on some skimpy shorts and bent down to get something on the bottom shelf of the fridge to get my boyfriend's attention. On my way up, I slammed my head on the edge of the fridge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 948
You deserved it 46 041

Same thing different taste

Comments

lol why would your bf care if you went in the fridge? were you supposed to be getting him somethin to eat? lap dance gets you more attention and no head injury. oh and doin things for your boyfriend isn't slutty if your not doin it for anyone else :p

Cassie17_fml 0

@5 @10 @21 @25 @38 @43 You are all just stupid. How is she a ****? Or whatever you said? She was only trying to get her boyfriends attention. Not like she went to the mall to get other guys attention. All of yall are dumbasses. Also OP YDI.

ohhmyjeez 0

these people are stupid..shes not a ****!

It's because OP is a girl. Any time a girl tries to get sexual attention she's a ****, duh! Guys can do it though, that's not slutty.

I don't see how this chick is being a **** if she's trying to get her BOYFRIENDS attention. If it was someone else other than the boyfriend, than considering the circumstances, figure it out yourself. But jeesh. It's not bad to do this for the guy. Still deserve it, though. Got his attention by nailing your head into the thing.

The girl was probably hoping that he'd walk by, notice her "ASSets" and intimacy would ensue, as common sense would show. This was her attempt at being creative. Why is she a **** for wanting to have sex w/ her boyfriend?

apparently she wanted to get nailed in the head it just happened the wrong way... again she is a nasty dirty *****.

awwww. that sucks. if you didnt hurt yourself, you'll amaze your boyfriend like hell ;)