By Miss_Whipped - 14/10/2016 06:04 - United States - Fort Worth

Today, I just received the king-sized bed I'd ordered. My boyfriend moved out two days ago when we broke up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 221
You deserved it 1 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kaitlyn520 13

Sorry about the boyfriend :(... But all I'm thinking is "King size bed to myself!!!" All the room to spread out and eat all your food in... I know it's not the same as having someone there to share it with you. I hope you're okay <3

On the positive side, you do not have to worry about sharing the bed.

Comments

I feel your pain - the same thing happened to me after I got a king size bed a few years ago. But I enjoyed the hell out of all that space. After all, when you have to share, you're really only getting a twin size bed. Hope the next person you share it with is more worthy, OP.

You shouldn't have any trouble filling up the other side. Good luck, OP.

BIG OL COMFY BED FOR YOU AND OR YOUR DOGS HAVE FUN

Well, OP, I'm gonna say YDI. But because they're awesome and sleeping in it by yourself means you can sprawl out and sleep however you want! Look on the bright side. :)

How is your boyfriend leaving a bad thing. You have a king sized bed all to yourself. I would be celebrating if I was you.

Hey on the bright side you don't have to share the bed. sorry about your break up

You don't need a man to enjoy a king size bed

thefireguru 7

you're going to love having a king size bed to yourself. **** that guy

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! A little backstory, my boyfriend and I had been living together for about a year and a half, and one of the biggest issues was getting a bigger bed since I'd had a twin bed I've been using for almost 8 years - awful, AWFUL thing. I ended up getting a really good deal on this bed frame and mattress and although it was a size larger than I originally wanted, having the extra space would mean we would no longer have to either A. share a tiny bed and curl up uncomfortably, or B. each share one of the two small couches and curl up uncomfortably. It was a relief when I finally bought it, but when I got around to setting it up - by myself - last night, there was just an overwhelming sadness because now I have an ever bigger space to be reminded of what I don't have anymore. We had pets - 4 awesome kitty cats - but now instead of being a family, I have become the crazy cat lady! The cats love the bed which is great, because somebody has to lol.

I'm sorry to hear about the breakup. Twin beds do suck. The plus side is at least you have room to stretch out more in bed. Think about what you gained, not lost.(: a bigger bed.