Touch grass

By furred - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Philippines

Today, I was playing an online game in nothing but my boxers, when suddenly a girl joined my team. I immediately felt embarrassed and put some pants on. There were no webcams involved. I need to get out more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 237
You deserved it 14 538

Top comments

That's weird considering most of the guys I know would take their pants OFF when they know a girls is on... Tissues, anyone?

26-Not necessarily. Gamer girls come in all shapes and sizes, just like guys. In fact, a lot of girls that I've come into contact with that play video games are actually quite attractive. And by quite attractive I mean pretty damn sexy.

Comments

tony1891 22

and why did you feel embarrassed? Sounds like you're waiting for marriage.

and what's wrong with that? Sounds like you're judgmental.

kandi_kid69 15

I don't know if it's just me but I think waiting would be a good thing. And what if OP already did it? You never know.

Dont worry OP, she's probly putting her pants on too when she heard you were in the game.

Omigod...Her K/D is SO high! *fapfapfap*

****, this was supppsed to be a reply to 1. Please excuse this misplaced comment while I go back to sleep...

Ok, thanks for clearing that up I thought you were stealing my idea lol

Ya I was like what online game woul have webcams??

KM96 24

Atleast you were being a gentleman :)

COLDB3AR 6

All the guys I would talk to on Xbox or something always told me they were in their boxers but putting on pants isn't wrong it's kind of like if a random girl walked into your room, you would put pants on then too.

challan 19

Once I was was buck naked playing Halo and somebody said, "I see you!" and I jumped up and grabbed my towel. They meant in the game.

Sk8erchick98 7

It happened to me once jajaja

Actually, some teams of awkward people always have to try and let the girl win. I used to play Team Fortress 2 and some people wouldn't even shoot at me. I hate the PC gaming community sometimes.