Breaking news

By I Know How to Pick'em - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Canada - Beaverton

Today, as I had a chat with my boyfriend and a couple of his friends, one of them had brought up my boyfriend's son and his other child who was due any day now. The conversation would have went well, had I known that he had a son and a pregnant girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 824
You deserved it 2 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't wanna be one of those people with the quick "Dump him" comments, but ...dump him

Dump and expose him!!! However, just don't interfere with the poor woman and her child though. I feel so bad for you and the other woman, she's probably engaged/married or just a mother.

Comments

Definitely FYL. I hate liars, he could've told you that from the starting. But didn't you notice any signs that me might've been with someone else?

Dump and expose him!!! However, just don't interfere with the poor woman and her child though. I feel so bad for you and the other woman, she's probably engaged/married or just a mother.

I personally feel like the other girlfriend/wife whatever, has a right to know that her boyfriend/husband has been cheating on her. She has a right to know. Especially because he will most likely never change! Anyone that cheats on their girlfriend/wife while pregnant with their baby is sick and disgusting, and obviously he'll just continue to cheat on her. If I were that woman, I'd definitely want to know! Op, if you can find a phone number or address of the woman (maybe from the friend that let it slip) then I'd try meeting with her in person to let her know. Give her the information and then let her make whatever decision she wants.

I don't even have a joke for this one. That just sucks op.

Time to move on, OP. You deserve better.

At least you found out now, instead of way later.

TheLittleSparrow 9

I can't help but wonder if the friend knew what he was doing. If so, props to him!

That's karma for friendzoning the nice guys.

What a bitter remark. Glad you know OP so well to know who she's "friendzoned" and can comment on her love life. Oh wait, you know nothing about her. Grow up.

I gotta admit, that made me laugh :') ohh bite me for being childish