By Albert Einstein - 25/04/2016 03:33 - Germany

Today, I couldn’t solve my 10 year-old daughter's math problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 351
You deserved it 83

Top comments

Gardakan 1

This myth that Albert Einstein failed grade school math has no basis in either reality or common sense. He excelled at math. He also never had a 10-year-old daughter.

Comments

Can we please at least have the option to go back to Ye Olde FML?

TabooSushi 24

FML... Please stop with these. They aren't funny. Whatever walnut thought this idea up should be fired.

ourtneyc 14

these historiques posts aren't even factual or funny maybe fml should just stop

I feel like these historical FMLs have the POTENTIAL to be hilarious. But this is just sad.

middlenamefrank 8

These days, nobody can. You're in good company.

OptimusSlime 23

I love these historical FMLs. Even if they aren't true, it's still really cool

Raze_Roze 7

This new FML layout is terrible.

I shall start with saying I have enjoyed this website for a number of years. That said this has all gone Pete tong... these 'historical' posts are just inaccurate not amusing and generally poor and I would draw your attention to your own website detailing about what these are supposed to be 'a twist on what historical figures would have written' by twist you clearly mean fabricated... Before one can comment you are greeted to the reminder to be respectful. The gentleman Allan could really do with reading the rules... or getting some manners... probably both to be honest. If you don't listen to the people driving your revenue you will fail... for an example of that just look at truelad.com

This is getting a bit ridiculous now. If you use an app, you can disable these entries. If you're on the website, for now you have to spend half a second just skipping over them. What's the big deal? I'm not a huge fan of some stuff myself, but the constant complaining has become quite childish and asinine. If you don't like it, don't interact with it. That's the best way to really signal your dislike for something, simple metrics.

Okay, this response pissed me off. Yes, the above poster is some sort of douchetool, but you staff have obviously been taking note of our disapproval and you guys should try and listen to us instead of insulting us. I mean, really? We're supposed to ignore things we dislike? Isn't talking about them pretty much the whole point of FML?

Plus, the staff's response to our complaints has been pretty 'childish and asinine'.

"We're supposed to ignore things we dislike?" That's sort of the secret to a happy life. The changes have only been up for 4 days! Be patient, not everything is set in stone. Things are right now being discussed, and user opinions are not being ignored. Attacking the entire staff is uncalled for and only alienates the people who aren't even involved with your complaints. Like I said, if someone is really so distressed over these entries, they can easily disable or skip over them. Plus these entries really aren't the place to vent about this. There is a blog article dedicated to the site redesign where all constructive comments are welcome and can much more easily be noted by the relevant people. If you want an example of constructive comments, #39 is a good one.

You'd better not sleep through the classes this time. I'm paying for your tuition, you rude bastard.