Trash

By GuiltByTenuousAssociation - 01/03/2010 13:17 - United States

Today, I parked and noticed a car that was identical to mine across from me. I thought it was an amusing coincidence until I came back to find both cars trashed. At least the vandal realized their mistake and left a note saying, "You deserve it for having the same car as that cheater, asshole!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 414
You deserved it 2 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So because you have the same car as a cheating spouse, you deserve to have your car trashed? No wonder they were cheated on. Psycho.

The great part is that now you can go to the owner of the other trashed car, and team up and make her pay for 2 damaged cars. Karma baby, Karma.

Comments

you don't deserve that! the stupid bitch should have known which car was which!

oogumboogum 0

at least they left the note

Crazybae 0

u totally deserve it for parking there even tho u knew they was identical u needavstart thinking more ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

YDI because you had the same car as a cheater, asshole

You should have conspired with the owner of the other car to get that ho back. An eye for an eye.

Rick_S 3

Someone else may have said this, I'm not gonna read everyone's posts. You should be able to find out who owns the other car, and from that, who they cheated on. Take that information, along with the handwriting sample the police gave you, and you should be able to get her in a bunch of trouble. Or, you can contact a lawyer with the same information, and sue her for damages, both to your car, and to you psyche, as you're now afraid to go out to your car as she might attack you, thinking it's him.

Hope you waited for the cheater to return to his car so you could get the name and number of the crazy who did that...