Trash

By GuiltByTenuousAssociation - 01/03/2010 13:17 - United States

Today, I parked and noticed a car that was identical to mine across from me. I thought it was an amusing coincidence until I came back to find both cars trashed. At least the vandal realized their mistake and left a note saying, "You deserve it for having the same car as that cheater, asshole!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 414
You deserved it 2 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So because you have the same car as a cheating spouse, you deserve to have your car trashed? No wonder they were cheated on. Psycho.

The great part is that now you can go to the owner of the other trashed car, and team up and make her pay for 2 damaged cars. Karma baby, Karma.

Comments

Thunderbender 2

Hey, For all we know both of their cars could have huge ass signs on them saying I AM A CHEATING DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!! Really not her fault.

arvind0602 1

atleast he was kind enough to leave you a note...........lol

bd1614 0

as she said, ydi for having the same car. lol

The one who trashed your car was right, you know.

muppemupp 1

YDI for writing fake stories.

I would be devastated if that happened to my car. fortunately for me parking next to another mustang cobra the same as mine is highly unlikely. ; )

Hey, you know what would make an awesome movie? If a guy who's car got trashed by a psycho chick on accident waited around to talk to her ex-boyfriend, got her phone number, address, ect and then went and torched her car and trashed her home. He could leave a note saying, "you deserve it for sleeping with a cheater, you crazy *****" - love anonymous. That would be an awesome movie, in my opinion.