By nl4 - 01/11/2013 23:55 - Israel - Tel Aviv

Today, my family got together for a big game of paintball. My grandpa wanted to play too, but I told him he was a bit too old for such a rough sport. He joined anyway, and spent the whole 2 hours hunting my dumb ass down. I'm now in constant pain after being riddled with paintballs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 903
You deserved it 56 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

Flashbacks from 'Nam. Getcha every time.

Comments

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

Flashbacks from 'Nam. Getcha every time.

Dude Israel wasn't involved in Vietnam...

Maybe Gramps is from 'Murica and fought in 'Nam

"Anyone who runs is VC. Anyone who stays still is disciplined VC!"

kyu_Q 19

about 50% of the citizen in Isreal serve in or do military training. OP should have know bettet so YDI

kyu_Q 19

plus gramps got that old man strength

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

16- You know it's a joke, right? It wasn't meant to be factual.

Old people and Israel amaze me every single day! מתה על ישראל♥

caohm 18

he doesn't even have to brag when y'all go back home everyone will know how bad you lost when you come in looking like clown mixed with a Picasso painting

Gingerette 8

Seriously. Grandpas do NOT kid around. And if they do, they can still knock you upside down and backwards. OP was stupid for even mentioning the age factor and then not expecting revenge.

Honestly everyone is saying to not judge a book by its cover, YDI, etc. but look at it from his point of view, he thought (and with most older people its true) that his grandfather would get hurt! He's an old man and sadly older people can't do what they could 30 years ago. if I thought my grandfather would get hurt I wouldn't take the chance.

buttcramp 21

is he like my grandpa? with a military background? hahahaha if so, YDI.

Due to the great demand for manpower during WWII and Vietnam, it's uncommon not have a grand parent that served in the armed forces. But since it's Israel and they have a mandatory draft the grandfather is almost certain to have a military background provided he wasn't disqualified for some reason.

he lives in Israel. his grandpa more than likely was in the military because Israel has a draft and its possible that he had to fight in one of Israel's many wars.

#65 I'm pretty sure that's what #57 just said.

Don't underestimate the elderly. They are fierce creatures

Such fierce creatures, those elderly! I heard they evolved from dragons and eat live goats!

jazzy_123 20

seriously! OP's grandma didn't happen to dress up as bobo the evil clown and scare all the children on Halloween right?

Once again, youth was beaten senseless by experience. He's not old, OP. He's just leveled up.

Hahahah! That's great, what is he a sniper?

Yeah. OP's grandpa did 360 ladder stall trick shots while jumping off of buildings in slow-motion.

he sounds awesome. I would play him anytime

Well. I hope you learned a valuable lesson, sonny boy.

And badass grandpa of the year goes to...