By Anonymous - 08/08/2009 09:42 - United Kingdom

Today, I flew my girlfriend to Paris for our one year anniversary. Little did I know that instead of going up the Eiffel Tower and over looking the most romantic city she would rather spend it in bed with a French man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 288
You deserved it 4 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

drzhottie148 0

shit i'll leave her ass in Paris. Leave a note in the room.."try finding your way back bitch" Take all the money.

ouch, that sounds terrible, you should have flown home and left her there

Comments

Metal1209 0

Ouch... well have a good time in Paris!

You win for having sex with your mom. you came out of her, you should be able to go back in.

spazzdoodle 0

We need a new acronym for all these cheating stories, like DTB for "dump that b****"

waterynuggets 0

Dan Savage says DTMFA (dump the ************ already)

#31 has the right idea Leave her with that asshole frenchman. That'll teach her to cheat on people. God what a bitch. I really, really, really hope you left her there. And if you're worried about wasting money on an extra ticket, just hook up with a french girl and bring her back to America. Problem solved ;)

mother_green7 0

OP, do you happen to be a french man? if so, congrates! no problemo! i hope you had a nice anniversary.

lol wtf with the jihad? Just for reference's sake, as a muslim I must say this guy's misconstruing the concept of islam. that is all

Vorock 0

Ugh, I doubt that guy was French. French guys, are sexy, romantic and wild, BUT WILL NEVER do such acts. They have brains unlike the rest of the world and are actually nice and think about others.

Yes. More people need to be aware of this term. Oh, and DTMFA.

you should find a girlfriend in France not bring your girlfriend to France

effyoubitch 5

Wow 55 definitely not true. I'm pretty ******* independent. I have my own shit on top of being a single mother without even getting child support so go **** yourself.

#84 I'm starting to think you never met any french..

ouch, that sounds terrible, you should have flown home and left her there

drzhottie148 0

shit i'll leave her ass in Paris. Leave a note in the room.."try finding your way back bitch" Take all the money.

Yeah and then go find your own french hottie.

hi_derrrr 0

wait... you and her went, or just she went? sorry if i sound dumb, but it says "i flew my girlfriend out" which generally means only she went... which, in retrospect, is a bit dumb. lol.

itskaylala23 0

i agree, why would you send just her for your anniversary?

Sick Burn! You got one uped by a smelling Frenchmen. FYL

excuse me WTF! she's a *****. dump her and leave her there with no way home

AAAAHHHH12 2

Wellp, I'd say her stinky Frenchman could figure an arrangement out, no questions asked. :?

evangldbrg 0

(With french accent) Le huh huh huh Also, a good way to get back at her - leave her there when you go back home. If she likes France so much (apparently the guys there as well) she wouldn't mind staying.

i dont know whats wors the fact that your heartbroken that you girlfriend is a ***** or that she had sex with a frenchman

effyoubitch 5