By notfatanymore - 13/11/2011 20:50 - Germany

Today, the guy I've recently started seeing confided that he's relieved I'm on the heavier side, and that he has a thing for watching chubby women eat. I just reached my ideal weight after losing 40 pounds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 362
You deserved it 4 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

socalledbliss 0

As long as you're comfortable with the weight you're at, don't worry about what he says! :)

Comments

Bitch slap him with a cold turkey then continue on with life naking yourself better. Maybe even lose some more weight if you wanted and see what he says then.

my boyfriends a big guy. I'm 'thick' but I have a ****** so I obviously think I'm a fatass like every other girl in the world. but my boyfriend absolutely despises skinny girls he thinks it's disgusting. and i love it cause I feel better about myself lol. just be grateful hes not looking at other girls.

Not being attracted to skinny girls is one thing...but if he needs to "despise" them to make you feel better you're really not that comfortable in your own skin.

But you've lost the 40 pounds you wanted to lose and he is attracted to you. He wasn't trying to insult you, he wants you! That's great for both of you, so....Work it, girl!

perdix 29

That's like hitting a home run at a football game. You can dump him and pick from among the vast majority of men who prefer thinner girls, or have a great time packing the weight back on for his sexual pleasure.

Aww. That's really sad. Don't listen to him!

The thing about chubby chasers or fat admirers (FA) is that a lot of them try to feed their girlfriends/boyfriends in order to make them fatter; she doesn't want all of that hard work to go to shit simply because he bf likes fat chicks. It'd piss me off, too. I'm all for a guy loving my body and what-not, but if I feel like I'm unhealthy, I'd want to be able to become healthy without worrying about upsetting my SO and not feeding into their fetish.

Wayne913 13

It is kind of weird how he brought it up all of a sudden though. That I would watch.

Feeder Alert! (Captain Obvious to the rescue) That way lies madness and immobility. Get out while you can still run, walk or waddle.

perdix 29

Plumpa humpas are geniuses! You can have a stable of fatties and hardly any competition for their affections. It's niche marketing brilliance!

Lol you lost 40 pounds and your still fat

It's good, you prolly lose more when you get rid of the xtra skin