Smooth operator

By Nic - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I put on some skimpy shorts and bent down to get something on the bottom shelf of the fridge to get my boyfriend's attention. On my way up, I slammed my head on the edge of the fridge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 947
You deserved it 46 038

Same thing different taste

Comments

OP I hate to say it but the newly formed bump on your head will probably steal the thunder from your booty shorts, you should totally go along with it and role play as a unicorn, at least you would probably be a more interesting person then.

Not if her thighs are big enough. Then nothin' can steal their thunder!

ArtIsResistance7 1

Were you bending over to get that man a beer? If so, I duly applaud your tactics. If not, then YDI.

should hav knocked urself out I think that might work or jump out of the window if that doest I don't know what will and dont forget to buy him some glasses to help him notice things better 

perdix 29

What was on the bottom shelf that would get his attention? Often, the vegetable crisper is on the bottom shelf. Is your boyfriend an ambiguously gay vegan and you were going to tempt him with a big cucumber?

isn't meat meant to go on the bottom? stops blood and stuff dripping on the veggies.

perdix 29

That really applies mainly to the dismembered parts of our victims, but we don't really talk about that...kinda like Fight Club.

omega802 0
Aeropostale 0

Well, look at i this way: You probably got his attention when you hit your head :). Oh yeah, and if you need to dress slutty for your boyfriend to notice you, you need a new man...

hysterical 1

you definitely deserved it.. trying to come across as coy and sexy by wearing teeny shorts and pointedly bending down really does not work.