Bathroom break

By Anonymous - 21/12/2010 02:31 - United States

Today, I had to go to the bathroom. I was in a rush, so I went into the boys bathroom. I then had diarrhea. The entire basketball team was waiting for me outside the stall. They did a slow clap for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 363
You deserved it 8 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Usually, this would be the opening of porno flick, but the sounds and smells of your explosive diarrhea managed to make a group of teenage boys go limp.

Damn. Must've been one epic shit to deserve a slow clap.

Comments

I_R_Genius 3

Not that funny but I'll give you props. But damn OP that sucks FYL. Remember toot it before you boot it.

I_R_Genius 3

Anytime, but damn this fml made my day. I was about to go to bed then I read this lol. I am now going to bed. So goodnight everyone on fml.

I like my hand held when I'm constipated. once my wife had to hold my hand for 16 hours, the pizza delivery guy was a little freak out but we needed to eat.

I_R_Genius 3

Awe, was the pizza atleast free and I'll hold your hand RFG :).

X_o_X_ocutie 0
PuppiesFTW 5

I am pretty sure you would have notice it was a boys bathroom the moment you walk in. Urinals.

but usually the men's and women's bathrooms aren't that far apart, but like op said she was in a rush lol

I'm assuming this was in a school gym so the bathrooms are usually in the locker rooms on opposite sides of the gym.

I think, the point is she chose to use the guys restroom since she had diarrhea. My mom does that sometimes, when she's really got to go.

I know how you feel. I walked into a gas station once and the girls single stall restroom was out of order. Had no choice but to go to the guy one. I got an an awkward look from a guy after I came out tho.

thisgirl2u 9

I was once in a rush to get my 3 year old son to the restroom before he had an accident, made it into the stall but on the way out I noticed I was in the boys bathroom, there was a man using the urinal, he nodded at me.. very awkward. o.0

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Alan, how the HELL do you have a thumbs up!?

The_madmax 23

she didn't say she unknowingly walked in. she said in a rush she went in.

Well, the way my school's set up, you won't see them until after you pass the stalls. I realized it after I accidentally went in the boy's bathroom.

Buy glasses then blind bitch. Or was the diarrhea preventing you from seeing properly?

jckbco 0

your carrot photo sucks, and I don't care to look at it while reading fml

jckbco, clean the shit away from under your dogs right eye. please.

perdix 29

Usually, this would be the opening of porno flick, but the sounds and smells of your explosive diarrhea managed to make a group of teenage boys go limp.

"I just dropped a load, anyone need a hand with theirs' ?"

aadk 0

28 - probably one of the funniest comments I've seen in a while. It actually made me laugh out loud haha

Damn. Must've been one epic shit to deserve a slow clap.

soldier4life_88 0

ha ha I agree with that!!! AWESOME!!!

Well OP, at least... umm... at least... No, I can't find an upside to this post... Wait a minute!! Well OP, at least you're smarter than 93% of the internet population, just for knowing how to spell diarrhea! "waits for horribly typed complaints" :)

perdix 29

That's kind of a stretch, because more people have access to built-in spell-checkers so big words like "diarrhea" get fixed. It's the your/you're, there/their/they're and loser/looser errors that get by revealing true illiteracy. Computers still don't have the intelligence to tell whether the OP was a "loser" or that her stool was "looser" than creamed corn.

that last part was disturbing............ looser than cream corn x.C

theblondeone 16