Boredom

By alhummel21 - 12/02/2009 07:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was going down on a girl. When I looked up she was texting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 181 772
You deserved it 52 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why didn't you start texting too? Maybe you should have sent her a message to pay damn attention or something.

Hrmm....I'm not saying I'm amazing at it, but from what I can tell, texting is the last thing on the girls mind.... I'd actually be impressed if she could type complete sentences.

Comments

Cottoncandii 0

Yeah thats ashame.. i wouldnt do something like that, its stupid, and disrespectful... you should do it back to her. =]

I was just texting my friends to share the wealth. I hope the guy who posted this is not Patrick... FML.

ngvaynshtok 0

what sucks is that that happened to me, except it was with my ex who was texting while we were actually having sex... fml

ngvaynshtok 0

my ex and i were just enjoying each other's company after a great round, and im pretending to be his secretary telling ppl that were texting and calling him that he was currently unavailable... i stumbled across a chain text that he was telling a girl that he was currently having sex...

Apparentally you where doing something wrong, or it was numb from all of those hours of hot sex you guys had.

Maybe she was updating her Facebook status or her Twitter with "OMG...I'm getting ****** by the hottest guy ever right now!!!!"

ngvaynshtok 0

#103... he was going down on her, not ******* her... lol

PaperxHearts_xox 0

#1; you're a retard.Why the **** does everyone feel the need to re-write the FML from another person's point of view? ITS NOT FUNNY! OP; failure xD not surprising though. us girls are basically required to update our friends with everything that's happening. one time my friend texted me telling me she had to pee o_0

ahaha, you shoulda stuck 2 in her ass to teach her a lesson. Personally, i think it would be hella hot if my girl answered her or my phone while i was down on her. as long as its not a dude on the other end. Btw, sometimes my head is hit and miss. First time I gave head to a girl she asked 'omg are you sure you haven't done this before'. Then first time i went down on my girl she hella liked it, last time I think she was hella nervous cuz it was the first time it wasn't dark in the room and she couldn't even get wet. thou an hour later when were jus sittin there talkin she gets wet for no reason.