Butcher

By Anonymous - 23/06/2022 00:00

Today, exactly six months out from the biopsy of a spot on my leg approximately the size of a fleck of ground pepper, I have a 2-inch long scar and railroad scar dots from the stitches involved. Next time, get the dermatologist refer me to a plastic surgeon instead of doing it himself. Bonus? It still aches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 551
You deserved it 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slkeithh 14

That blows and I'm sorry, but it sounds like he did a full excision with wide margins, which is standard practice when there are any concerns for malignancy.

If it still aches, I'd have that checked out if I were you.

Comments

slkeithh 14

That blows and I'm sorry, but it sounds like he did a full excision with wide margins, which is standard practice when there are any concerns for malignancy.

If it still aches, I'd have that checked out if I were you.

tiptoppc 19

Might have cut a nerve. It happens. My femur aches 12 years after snapping it like a toothpick. You end up learning to ignore or deal with it.

A plastic surgeon to do a biopsy? Are you crazy? There's no money in that! You should have financed a Brazilian Butt Lift and asked him to toss in the biopsy for free.

The size of the scar being way bigger than the spot when malignant cancer is suspected is 100% the standard because you don’t want to be the doctor getting a malpractice suit for not getting rid of all of it. It might be worth checking with your GP for the pain, though. That should not be happening.