Different strokes

By chickenmcnuggetgirl - 18/03/2013 18:10 - Ireland - Enfield

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend has a chicken nugget fetish. He wants me to take a chicken nugget bath in a bikini. He seems to be dead serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 472
You deserved it 5 133

Same thing different taste

Comments

SinfulEnd 20

As long as he's paying, I don't see the problem! I mean, all you can eat chicken nuggets?! whats the worst that can happen? you'll lay an egg?

Of the 7 billion people in this world, you're with the guy that has a nugget fetish. Hang in there OP, just hang in there.

ironik69 31

Stong back (not referring to ass, but actual back) and those extra teeth (like almost fang like.) Don't judge me!!! LMFAO

Run like hell and warn everyone. It is your responsibility to stop him before he can reproduce. Imagine him one day taking the kids out for a happy meal and having to jack it in the mclobby.

thosedogtags 8

It could be worse OP! Just think... There are people in this world who get off on f*cking sheeps/children/dead women. Now THAT is terrible and disgusting, chicken nuggets? Not so much.

Also people who get of on crushing. It's when girls wear high heels and crush the heel in live kittens and puppies...it's a sight that ill never unsee...it's sick as hell...and the only reason I know is i had to do an animal abuse project for a vet class....

thosedogtags 8

That's terrible! I'm sorry you had to witness such an atrocity.

If you want to be with him, I guess indulge his fetish?? If someone finds a person to do something as crazy as that.. He'd be nuts to leave you! Lol. Good luck.