First Dates

By mildver - 20/04/2009 04:51 - Costa Rica

Today, I went to a date with a girl I thought liked me. We sat down at a restaurant, ordered some food and started talking. After 30 minutes, she said with a sigh of relief, "THANK GOD! There's my dad. Now I can leave. Bye, thanks for the dinner." The food hadn't even arrived yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 679
You deserved it 4 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a weird way to end a date. i'm so sorry.

What a loser leaving like that, you are better off without that kind of girl

Comments

Hey, #14, I suggest that if you want to **********, you do it outside of public forums. As for the OP, I suppose it depends on the situation — if you were offensive, then I suppose she might have reason to leave, however if she just left out of whim, then I personally believe there was no loss. There are certainly other people not as rude... find interest in them.

Thats why you never do dinner on a first date!! Coffee or a drink! You don't get stuck with the dinner bill and a rude bitch!

EJ313 0
grannycakes753 0

ok even if it was the most boring date ever (and i`ve been through some really boring ones where the girl had less interesting things to say than my grandma but stayed till the end out of courtesy) she shouldn`t have done that. Unless you did something really gross, weird, creepy without realizing then it was rude what she did.

That chick is awesome. she even said 'thanks for dinner' without eating anything!! And also it's not the girls fault, it's your own. she sounds pretty cool, and she must be confident in order to say something like that in the first place. probably too good for you. some other posters said she was immature, but so is going out to dinner on a first date. you probably would've had better luck if you told her you just wanted to hang out at your apartment.

l33tm0nk3y 0

Second law of sexual dynamics: If you think a girl is attracted to you, you're wrong.

WTF is the MATTER with some of these girls???