Get out!

By Anonymous - 10/03/2010 21:12 - United States

Today, after taking my girlfriend on a date, she invited me back to her place for "hot coffee and dessert." Excitedly, I said yes. When we got there, we actually had coffee and dessert. When I told her this wasn't what I'd had in mind, she kicked me out for being a pervert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 156
You deserved it 68 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ydi_ruuc 0
irishfever 0

Just because you took her on a date you automatically get sex?

Comments

wow. i can not even comprehend how you could see this as an FML. there are no words insulting enough to describe how i feel about you.

What the hell is wrong with all of you people? Hot coffee is the UNIVERSAL code for "sex at my place." How are you not aware of this?

#316. What would you say if you wanted to invite someone in to mess around? The girl was playing the game correctly. The OP was a dumbass and should have made a move... not called her out on it. There's nothing 'creepy' about using universal code to be subtle and a little more suave dating. And inviting your boyfriend in for sex or thinking sex with your girlfriend after a nice night out is not 'pervy.'

"Wanna come inside?" doesn't imply you want to have sex either...

YDI for mistaking dessert for actual desert, idiot...

oooCANDLEMANooo 2

You don’t want to get her pregnant she’s obviously stupid. EVERYONE knows what “coffee” is code for. She probably thinks the guys in the movies say “i really shouldnt” because they are afraid if they have a coffee they might stay awake too long and then be late for work in the morning. BUT if you hadnt have been so quick off the mark, prectically beggin for it, you probably would have gotten lucky anyway.

I think the key detail is that he's calling her his girlfriend, but she thinks he's a pervert for expecting sex. This sounds like a clear miscommunication to me - e.g. he's a friend to her, but he wants more. I can't see how else that could happen - if they REALLY were boyfriend/girlfriend, she wouldn't think he was perverted for wanting sex. At worst, she could say she was too tired or whatever. Or they're not boyfriend/girlfriend but she did invite him back to her place for "coffee" (as others have mentioned, 99% of the time this means sex so if that's not what she had in mind, she should revise what she invites him back to her place to do), and he just messed it up / turned her off somehow (probably by acting like he was entitled to sex or asking too aggressively or possibly even being pathetic about it). I can't see any other way for this to happen. Chill out and go with the flow, man.

but she didn't say come back for coffee she came said come back for hot dessert and coffee... No one says hot dessert as a reference for sex. I agree with your comment about them obviously not really being boyfriend and girlfriend in the case that she was so disgusted in the idea of sex with him

no one calls sex, hot desert? try working in a restaurant. still, OP, YDI.

jazzyhere 0

omg she ain't freaky that bad