Make it stop

By SnuggieOverload - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I finally found out that someone had stolen my debit card and maxed it out. The good news? Whoever it was forgot to change the address on the card, so everything they bought online has been shipped to me. The bad news? I've received 16 snuggies so far, and I'm still counting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 293
You deserved it 3 768

Same thing different taste

Not a morning person at the best of times

By shouldhavestayedinbed - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my doorbell rang while I was still in bed. I leapt out and immediately got a severe cramp in one leg, then, staggering around trying to throw some clothes on, I scraped the other leg badly enough to draw blood. When I got to the door there was nobody there, just a parcel on the doorstep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 685
You deserved it 2 162

Top comments

They're the blanket! With sleeves! Can you send me one? :D

KayleeFrye 39

Go on YouTube, and watch the Snuggie parody..."The What the F*#K Blanket." It will cheer you up!

Comments

I fail to see how this is an fml. First, of all #38 makes a good point since when does buying something with a debit card get it automatically shipped to the billing address on the card? Second, you could easily report it to your bank or whatever and get your money back, cancel the card, and hopefully keep the snuggies? lol Third, Snuggies own ;DD But, it is kinda funny.

sorry right, but can i just say... what the actual **** is a snuggie?

LemonFairy 0
shirvon100 0
Kligmaniac 0
xd0rkiee 0

They probably did that on purpose .. Who would order over 16 Snuggies?

ViCT0RiA_fml 0

why the **** is everyone trying to prove this fml fake? so what, fake or not fake, it was funny. most of the fmls here are fake - and I bet a lot of you had submitted some fake fmls yourself hoping it would get posted on here. (oh gosh i said "fake" and "fml" wayy to much.) this was actually one of the best FMLs i've heard in a while. I actually just watched the parody of snuggy. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y I actually have one myself. haha (: my friend gave it to me as a present. they're not as stupid as they seem. now, i can actually grab my phone and stay warm - at the same time! hmm. i wrote too much (: i have no life. bye!

boatkicker 4

You do realize that a snuggie is just a glorified bathrobe right? As in, I've been able to talk on the phone and be nice and toasty for YEARS before snuggies were even invented. Anyways OP: yes that sucks. Call the bank if you haven't already. Better yet. Go to the bank. I know at my bank they don't HAVE operators who pick up the phone. Its just a gigantic cycle of recording and at the end they say "if we have not solved your problem, please visit the bank in person"

Lmao, that's awesome. I've actually had my debit card hacked into before through paypal, and maxed out that way. I think that's what happened here, because there is an address connected to that. That, or it was a prank. Either way, I wish I had 16 snuggies ):

Jettasaurus 0

I totally just go a snuggie in the mail today from my dad. Its pretty much a WTF blanket if you ask me. Its pretty much the best thing ever. Just embrace to snuggie.

hahahaaa thats funny, i just bought a snuggie theyre so comfy and warm :)

god_damn_me 0

i think whoever stole your debit card probably knows you and hates you, and their intention probably was to deliberately send unwanted things to your place to irritate you so that you'd have to go through all the work of fixing things with the snuggies and your debit and whatnot. that's just my impression.