Miss me yet?

By Anonymous - 26/07/2020 08:01

Today, after I kicked my boyfriend out, thinking the sudden separation would make him value our relationship more, I heard he's spent the last 3 weeks at his brother's constantly playing Xbox, hasn’t called me once, and now I’m hearing rumours he’s been taking other women home from sleazy bars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 637
You deserved it 2 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You mean, you kicked your ex out.... and he didn’t react the way you thought he should.

mccuish 25

You brought that upon yourself

Comments

Seriously? I'm sorry but ydi. Big time. If you weren't happy you should have talked to him about it instead of playing games.

lifeis4me 20

If your SO doesn’t value your relationship, you need to just end it instead of playing middle school games. You shouldn’t have to convince anyone to treasure you

If my live in boyfriend kicked me out I’d take it as a break up and start mourning the relationship immediately. 3 weeks is long enough to get over someone who tried to play games and used abusive (yes, throwing someone out to get your way is abusive) tactics to fix relationship problems.

Sady_Ct 37

Anyone else here think that maybe she DID talk to him multiple times and he continued to treat her like trash, till she got sick of his shit and kicked him to the curb? We don’t know enough to say one way or another, yes women can be manipulative and abusive, but so can men.

So now you're single. Make the breakup official and move on. Sounds like he has already. Just live your best life, eventually you will find someone better and you will win the breakup. Doesn't sound like he is setting the bar particularly high.

It's the age of "me to". As a guy if a girl tells you she's not interested, that's where it ends. If he tries to win you back or w/e and your not into it, than it's harassment and he's a monster.

genuinegoodguy 9

You haven’t lost much have you, really?

bobsanction 18

You kicked him out, why should he value you?

Nhayaa 21

You snooze, you lose. Never break up, take a break or anything thinking it will make the other one react. If they don't, well... you can only blame yourself. (I know, I did the same 5 years ago, still regretting it.)