That 20%

By MI3 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Oakland

Today, I had to explain to my neighbor that not all black people are lactose intolerant. His eyes still bulge out every time I eat cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 887
You deserved it 2 382

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well if you ever grow tired of his stupidity and ignorance, just eat cheese, drink some milk and eat ice cream all at once in front of him. He might spontaneously combust at the sight of that.

That's definitely one of the weirder things I've read on here.

both are too similar. more like, "not sure if close-minded-stereotyping-racist, ignorant, or just a ginger.

ssnowywinter 0

Funny how with that comment you're stereotyping gingers...

Dude you're making OP's neighbor look good... Now where's that font which indicates I got your sarcasm and am not being an overbearing stiff?

you peel it into fun, awesome strings and insert into peal cavity, then, you contemplate the flavor and fun stringy cheesiness as it mixes with saliva and gets pushed around with the muscle called a tongue, lastly, you close your epiglottis over your trachea so that the masticated mush that was formerly stringy enters the esophogus and proceeds to the stomach where it can be ignored while you proceed to go back to step one. repeat this process until no more cheese is available, or you feel urge to regurgitate stomach contents. and you, dear sir, must do this while listening to The String Cheese Incident. DONE? YOU'VE DONE IT! YOU'VE EATEN CHEESE AND GAINED 70 EXP, AND A N00B SWORD!

What? I've never even heard that. I belive many Chinese people are lactose intollerant but that's not related to genetics, as far as I know. It's just that adults tend to lose their ability to digest lactose if they don't eat much dairy and the Chinese diet is typically fairly low on dairy products. Don't see why one Californian's diet should be much different from any other's.

ssnowywinter 0

Actually, lactose intolerance is linked to genetics because your DNA codes the enzyme that is needed to digest lactose : )

mhopper 13

Wow. Sad to see racism is rampant everywhere.

Tell me, what is it like having David Duke as your neighbor?

A friend of mine asked in biology class if black people had black organs inside of them, yeh, year 12 biology.

well... o.o there's my cue. suicide, engage.

shadowcat100 3

Wow I have heard a lot of dumb things but that take the cake