By Ari - 16/06/2011 04:19 - United States

Today, a man came up to me and punched me in the face. He turned out to be the guy my ex-girlfriend cheated on me with. Apparently, she told him we broke up because I used to beat her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 869
You deserved it 3 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As if cheating on you wasn't enough of an insult to you. Seems you'll be better off without her, she sounds like the personification of a grade A bitch.

Comments

grow a set of of balls and kick him in his nuts then beat his face with the floor

Hahaha! that's hilarious .. but sorry for you FYL

a girl that comments looks like selena Gomez unless she's just using Selena's pic but idk ...

I was thinking the exact same thing...

MrSexyPants 14

Yeah Livinia... there are some differences so I doubt it's Selena Gomez.

Report the crime to the police, then take him to court. Nothing he thinks, either right or wrong gives him the right to come up and punch you in the face. No-one in these stories ever simply reports the problem.

visage 0

I suggested the same, but after a little more thought that could create gigantic legal issues as well. I'd probably go to the police, but consider this: After getting the guy in trouble is pisses ex- off even more. When the police question her she tells them you used to beat her. If you didn't there is no evidence. However, in cases like this the system is broken... the word of the woman tends to outweigh the word of the man. So really this is a real bitch of a decision regardless of choice.

visage 0

Yup, I'd still file a police report.