By BBeffedmylife - 14/06/2014 14:18 - United States - Morganville

Today, I collected a package from a handsome UPS guy. We exchanged smiles, and he even noticeably checked me out. I was feeling really confident for the first time in a while. Then I went inside and saw that I had two huge breastmilk spots on my chest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 590
You deserved it 7 926

BBeffedmylife tells us more.

OP here! Stoked that this got published! A couple of things... This actually happened last year. I had just had my daughter a couple months prior. For those of you who have never had children, it takes awhile to be comfortable with your body after being pregnant and giving birth to baby. Also, for those of you wondering, I am actually a married woman. Married women can still find someone attractive without wanting to get in their pants. I was mostly just flattered that someone was actually taking notice in me after feeling so huge and unattractive for the past year. Thank you so much for the positive comments!! A lot of you made me smile and laugh!

Top comments

1dvs_bstd 41

le husband shows up, wearing a bane mask "well hello there Mr. UPS man, you should have left my wife alone! Now Let's go for a drive."

746278Ab 14

Haha maybe he's into great moms! No worries, if he still checked you out with stains just image you without them next time!

Comments

If guys have sex you can tell him to milk You like a cow xD

MuppetMerkin 10

Take it as a compliment and ignore the bodily fluids. Obviously it didn't bother him.

Whether she's in a relationship or not, she can still look, she's not dead. People are still attractive whether someone's in a relationship or not

I'm glad you like being checked out with another mans baby in you

You don't seem to be aware that breast milk happens after the baby is out. And even still - why shouldn't someone be flattered in that case too? You don't become blind or invisible in a relationship.

It's not his baby. It is half of her as well.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

lol dont worry about it stuff happens